SHE DID x_x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyaznshara

Reaction score
So I'm on my way home when I hear my Tamagotchi making weird noises. The noises go on longer than I thought they should so I'm like "Oh gosh, what's happening??" And I pick her up and I see that she's DEAD! X_X

Why did she die/leave?

She's V4.5, she was 5yrs old, she wasn't hungry or unhappy as far as I know. And if she was, she only was for a few minutes. Is there something I don't know???

This happened before with my other V4.5. Now I'm paranoid the other will die, again, as well!! ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]was the weight very high? because that could be the reason[/SIZE]

Oh wow.

I deliberately tried to make a v4 depart to see how long it would take. I hatched it and just left it there.

It hatched at about 10.30am, and departed about 10.30pm (I woke it up when it was supposed to go to sleep.) I did pause it, but that was only for about 10min to have a shower.

Must be a glitch if you only left it for a few minutes. In my experience it's very hard to make a Connexion depart.

my tama dies a lot. for some reason its only my Red Snakeskin 4.5 one that dies all the time. my Black Flames 4.5 stays alive for a long time. my tama died while i wuz playing guitar hero 3!!1!

My Tamagotchi died because I left it unpaused during school.

If your Tama starts getting sick multiple times, that's a sign that you need to start taking better care or they're gonna die soon.

It's what I call the "Tama Disease."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back