She had a Baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Encaitare

Reaction score
:furawatchi:

My Tamagotchi just had a baby and.. I'm totally lost to what I do after that!

Can I take care of it? Or is it just.. there.

Pleeeaase help?

(I feel so stupid)

for the first 24 hours the adult tamagotchi will take care of the baby tamagotchi. when you feed the adult, the adult will then feed the baby. if you see poop on the screen, clean it up, and if the baby gets sick, give it some medicine.

after 24 hours your adult tamagotchi will fly off to tamagotchi planet and leave you to care for baby. take care of the baby the way you took care of your tamagotchi when you first started it up.

hope this helps you! :furawatchi:

eventually the parent will go away...

then u take car of the new baby...

name feed it care for it...

ect. ...

hope tht helps.. can u help me?

my tama keeps saying 'error' when i put in a passowrd plz help!

:D

Pleeeaase help?

(I feel so stupid)
For the first 24 hours you only tend to your adult tamagotchi's needs. Whenever you feed your tamagotchi it will give some to the teletchi (just born baby). Though you will have to take care of your teletchi if it is sick or pooped.

EDIT*: And don't worry I was clueless when I got a teletchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Pleeeaase help?

(I feel so stupid)
Okay, so your Tama just had a baby. You will need to take care of it for 24 hours (not counting the hours it is on pause mode) and the parent will eventually leave the baby. How do you take care of the baby? Well, when you feed it food, the adult gets it and it will feed the baby some. You can play games and buy stuff like normal, but when it gets sick, go to the medicine icon, click it, and it will ask both of the Tamagotchi's if they need it. Same for a poopoo! Good luck!

(Nice avvie by the way)

-Paisley 520

The parent will stay with the baby for 2 days. On the second night of being with the baby, at 12:00am, the adult tamagotchi will leave the baby for you to take care of.

When the baby wakes up, you need to name it, feed it, play with it, everything you did with your first one.

You will also start a new generation.

Your tamagotchi will evolve just like it did with your first one. It's basically starting the tamagotchi process all over again.

GotchiGirl96

When your tama has a baby, you will only need to feed your tama and clean up after it as if the baby wasn't there. When you feed the adult, it will feed the baby automatically. If the baby is ill, you will see a mini skull above the baby's head.

You may find that when your tama is with a baby, the buttons are harder to press.

eventually the parent will go away...then u take car of the new baby...

name feed it care for it...

ect. ...

hope tht helps.. can u help me?

my tama keeps saying 'error' when i put in a passowrd plz help!
Would you be more specific about that like what was the password for reply to me the item and tell me everything about your tama and reply to me where you got the password.

Okay, so your Tama just had a baby. You will need to take care of it for 24 hours (not counting the hours it is on pause mode) and the parent will eventually leave the baby. How do you take care of the baby? Well, when you feed it food, the ##### gets it and it will feed the baby some. You can play games and buy stuff like normal, but when it gets sick, go to the medicine icon, click it, and it will ask both of the Tamagotchi's if they need it. Same for a poopoo! Good luck!(Nice avvie by the way)

-Paisley 520
When you said that you need to wait 24 hours before the ##### will leave the baby you really need to wait until the second night that the baby and the ##### sleep.Then at 12 in midnight the ##### will leave the baby.

That's good! :blink: :p

Good job.

You are on your way to the next generation! :p

Your tamagotchi adult will leave in 24hrs.

Here's a quick way to get rid of the adult

Ex: U made a baby at 6:00 P.m.

wait tommrow when it is 6:00 p.m.

and set it to 11:57

When it is Midnight (Ur adult will get out of bed and look at the baby)

Watch ur tamagotchi leave :p ( she/he will be sad and return back to tama-planet)

IF U HAVE A V3 you can visit he/she on

(get the password from your book icon, where it says family)

tamatown.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back