Shelltchi's birthday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varcoda

Reaction score
hey binary, hope you read this

i've been trying to get on tamazone since thats where discussions for the ID is more active, but each time i try to search or get into any topic it tells me i'm not allowed. but i've already registered my acc...

anyway, i got my shelltchi today on 2/2/2010 and its her birthday!

hey binary, hope you read this
i've been trying to get on tamazone since thats where discussions for the ID is more active, but each time i try to search or get into any topic it tells me i'm not allowed. but i've already registered my acc...

anyway, i got my shelltchi today on 2/2/2010 and its her birthday!
I think you're seeing Shelltchi celebrating Gozarutchi's birthday.

On my blue Tamagotchi-iD I currently have Furawatchi, and on my white Tamagotchi-iD I currently have Lavulitchi. Both are showing a birthday party scene in their living room today (February 2.) When I select the birthday cake on either, an animation appears of Gozarutchi receiving an osenbei (rice cracker.)

ur supposed to set the birthday part as ur bday that way they'll celebrate ur bday for instince if u got it feb 5 and ur bday was on feb 18 then set the bday to febuary 18 and then on the eighteenth happy bday will appear and they are celebrating yours hope i helped

On the Tamagotchi-iD, not only your birthday is celebrated. Each raisable adult character's birthday is celebrated as well.

Character____Birthday (MM/DD)

Mametchit_________11/23

Kuromametchia_____ 7/19

Gozarutchim_______ 2/02

Kuchipatchia______ 5/18

Kikitchi-_________ 7/28

Lavulitchiz_______ 9/10

Chamametchio______ 2/22

Makikon___________11/07

Memetchie_________10/10

Furawatchi._______ 4/08

Uwasatchicom______ 6/21

On an adult character's birthday, a "Happy Birthday" background will appear in the living room.

Selecting the Birthday Cake from the Special items in the Treasure Chest will start an animation which shows the birthday-girl-or-boy getting a present. (The cake does nothing on your own birthday - unless your birthday happens to be the same as one of the character's birthday.) Also, If you happen to be raising the adult character who's birthday it is, the animation sequence is longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back