ShikaTema Chapter 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Temari Nara

Reaction score
Temari brushes her hair. She hasn't forgotten about the fught with Gaara last night. Why couldn't he just leave Shikamaru be? Temari hears a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" She says.

Gaara walks in. "Can we talk?" He says as he sits on the end of her bed. He was hoping he could talk her out of loving that lazy weirdo that her sister just happened to love.

"About what? Are you going to insult Shikamaru again like yesterday?" Temari asks.

"No, but I want to talk about you and him together."

"I don't want to... go away." She says blow drying her hair with one of her mini fans.

"But, Temari, this is an important issue to me, not only you."

"Aww shut up!!!"She snaps. "Like I told you yesterday, this is NONE of your business, ok?"

"Temari... I-"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!" She screams, and picks up her fan, threatening to swat at him with it.

"THIS IS MY BUSINESS TOO!!!" He yells back. "Temari I just think you're too good for him."

"NO, HE'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR ME, SO GO AWAY OR I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" Temari yells with a warning.

"Fine... whatever you want Temari, just remember... I will be back." He says and he walks out and slams the door behind him.

Latest posts

Back