Shining Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
Okay, have any of you seen those commercials for Shining Stars? They're like fake Webkinz. Well, anyway I got one today as a joke (looooooong story) and when I try to go to the site, it says at the end of sign up thingy it says 100% and never loads. :) Help?

What do you mean? Could you please take a picture of it and then post it? It would really be more useful :furawatchi:

My friend said that Shining Stars is better than Webkinz - lately there have been loads of Webkinz copies. Shining Stars and the rescue pets. My friend said that on Shining Stars, you get to create a galaxy. I still bet that Webkinz is better. Webkinz is for all ages - shining stars is probably for ages 7+ or so :)

//TamaPATCHI

Sorry but YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE *donkey sounds* THINGS??????????? YOU REALIZE THAT IS GIVING THEM BUSINESS WHICH KEEPS THEM IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but that is something you wanna watch out for... Ya see? Webkinz is better cuz it always loads. Shining Stars just scammed you. Sue them! Sue them! Sue them!

Sorry but YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE *donkey sounds* THINGS??????????? YOU REALIZE THAT IS GIVING THEM BUSINESS WHICH KEEPS THEM IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but that is something you wanna watch out for... Ya see? Webkinz is better cuz it always loads. Shining Stars just scammed you. Sue them! Sue them! Sue them!
Lol - it was a long story, I didn't buy it because I thought it would be fun. Anyway, it works now. Now you guys can use this thread to discuss Shining Stars! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back