Shoes? o:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
I am not sure what shoes to wear anymore D;

My feet are big, size 8-9 (Womans, US). I am very thin and Tall. I'm kinda stuck on what shoes to wear for my body, so my feet don't stick out and look so big o.o

Help?

I know what you mean.

I have like, Size 12 in Womens.

The Best shoes to find, would be ones that you find comfortable, but as for ones to make your feet look smaller, I wouldn't really know. The Shoes I have are okay, I can't remember the brand or whatever, They make my feet look pretty big. But They're comfy.

Well, I wear flats a lot. They make feet smaller. But sometimes they are uncomfortable. My favorite of all time are my converse. Especially my neon ones. And my zebra striped ones.

I know what you mean.
I have like, Size 12 in Womens.

The Best shoes to find, would be ones that you find comfortable, but as for ones to make your feet look smaller, I wouldn't really know. The Shoes I have are okay, I can't remember the brand or whatever, They make my feet look pretty big. But They're comfy.
Whats the style? Flats, Skater shoes, Clogs?

I'm a size 7.5 US, I can wear basically anything on my feet.. it's too bad though, because I always wear beat up sneakers. :huh:

for you, I'd recommend black shoes, if you'd want to wear black shoes, I hear black is slimming... I don't know if it is on feet though. xP

I don't really know, but I don't think that having bigger feet than others is that bad,I still think you should wear what you want.

I am a guy, so I don't really know what would fit you well. I'm a 10 men's size, and I wear these Nike's that are really squishy and comfy. <_<

I have an uber small footsy o,o

size 6 1/2

roflhahahalolollol@you

just try different pairs, specially the ones that make your feet look smaller. like flats :] don't be ashamed of your foot size.

size 7.

I like all sorts of shoes. All my boots have heels.

I like jandals too! My mum almosted killed me today. We went to a wedding. She approved of my clothes then looked down to see bright orange and yellow socks with white/yellow converse-look-alikes which have a plastic flower on them. Everyone stared at me!

I have an uber small footsy o,o 

size 6 1/2

roflhahahalolollol@you

just try different pairs, specially the ones that make your feet look smaller. like flats :] don't be ashamed of your foot size.
Go small feet. >:DD

I'm a 6 1/2 too. :]

Maybe try a 1/2 size? I thought I was a 6 until my shoes started hurting me. xD

I wear about a 7 1/2 or an 8. :]

And honestly, a size 8 isn't that big. I have one of the smallest shoe sizes out of my most of my friends - they all wear 9s, 10s, and 11s. :lol:

Then again, maybe my friends just have big feet. xD

Uh... well, when I wear my Converse, my feet feel really big. Especially when I wear them with my super-skinny jean. Try flats. And during the summer/warm weather months, wear flip-flops. They make my feet feel feminine and tiny! Not to mention they are uber comfy. :]

I wear flats all the time. :3 They are my kind of footwear. Just try on all the best looking shoes in the shop and you're bound to find at least one pair of flattering shoes. And always remember that you should be proud of your foot size. And another thing to always remember is that good shoes are bright and make a statement. 8D

Everyone;

Do you know where to find "Non-Dressy" flats?

Everywhere I look, there are these plain colors. I think something bright would be better than a black leather flat.

^ The Internet, maybe?? I don't know. It might be hard looking them up on the Internet because then you don't get to try them on.

Just walk into several shoe shops and ask if they have any bright, casual flats. :3

Everyone;
Do you know where to find "Non-Dressy" flats?

Everywhere I look, there are these plain colors. I think something bright would be better than a black leather flat.
Payless. I love Payless. :3

And dELiA*s is wonderful too (The link is to the shoes page), though a little more expensive. :(

I own one pair of flats. I got them from dELiA*s last summer and cut the buttons off of them. They are plain black cloth - and somehow come off as so casual looking! I just love them. :(

I'm a uk size 8 in shoes and i mainly wear trainers as i don't feel comfortable in other types of shoes..mainly just because i deem my feet as ugly :( .

[SIZE=7pt]don't get vans, [/SIZE]

as a fellow tall and skinny girl with large (9 1/2) feet, it makes your legs look sticky and your feet look explosiveee.

Try converse, if thats your style, especially high tops

YOOO I WANT NIKE AIR MORGAN MIDS SO BAD :( :(

:) and your very lucky to be tall and skinny!

I can never find shoes.

I own, lemme see, 4 pairs of shoes? 5?

My school gym shoes (I don't wear them out of school, they are hideous.)

My school flats.

My school flats in brown. (Haha, I got two pairs.)

My knockoff-uggs.

And my High heels. (Yes, I can walk. I walked in these for Halloween. 8D 17 blocks, or more!)

I NEED converse, I outgrew them, ;.; and Target sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back