shop and connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yifat108

Reaction score
my sister's tama won't let her give someone a present, it says ' sorry list full' even though she only has 2 friends

its either that the tama u are sending the gift to ..gift list is full..or i dont know

~shawdy~

my friends had that problem and she just needs to gt rid of some of her treats or items! :) :kuribotchi:

Yep, as pink lady said, she will need to remove some things from either her treats list or items list. Best way to do that is eat treats and use one of the one use only items like the pencil. :lol:

ooh thank you so much! by the way bellsprout, to add to your website, the kabutchi does that thing when he runs and falls on his face so you could add that to the animations section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks yifat108! I will add that on my next update! :wacko: With your credit of course! :wacko:
HOW DO YOU USE ITEMS AND HOW COME JANE AND BEN (my two tamas and Max is the third) HOW COME THEY DON'T GET ALONG!

LAST NIGHT I CONNECTED JANE AND BEN AND JANE GAVE BEN A NICE PRESENT BUT WHEN SHE CAME BACK SHE WAS FROWNING!

my sister's tama won't let her give someone a present, it says ' sorry list full' even though she only has 2 friends
It's probaly the person she's trying to conect with has the list full.

SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back