Shop codes/passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzzjulie

Reaction score
This is in response to a question that coolgirl12 had about the tama codes. Her original post was in this section but then it was moved to another section because of the orignal topic, although she asked a question that seems more appropriate for this section. I'm posting the response to her question here because I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for the "what's on your mind" area, where the post now resides. If I should have or could have left this post in its entirety in the "what's on your mind" area, please let me know. I'm just trying to post in the appropriate area.

***********************Here's the post in progress:

Regarding your question about the tama codes, there are 2 types of codes: shop codes and the passwords from tamatown.com. The shop codes are for 7 specific items: cake, steak, love potion (or some call it honey), remote control cars, cuckoo clock, stuffed animal (it's really a costume), and hair gel. The shop codes use the A, B, and C buttons for entering the info and they are always 8 characters in length, such as ABBA ACBA. You need to go to the shop and hit A 2 or 3 times until the shopkeeper looks surprised and then you can enter the code. Most of the items are free the first time you use the code but cost points the second time around. Also, it's important that you think about what item you might not really want because when you enter the last shop code, you end up getting a different item than the one you requested, which I believe is another costume.

Now, the other codes you can use in the V3 tamas are number-based. These are the passwords that you get at tamatown.com or that you get from your tama itself. When you enter tamatown, it will ask you for your username. You need to enter the same exact username you entered into your tama when you set it up, otherwise the passwords won't work for you. So fyi, when you see posts online that say "passwords for such-and-such here!", just ignore them because unless you and that person happen to have the same exact username, the passwords won't work in your tama. Even if you have the same username, certain passwords can't be shared such as passwords for trip souvenirs. The only passwords that work for everyone - regardless of the user name - are the codes for the clone (32479 91490) and the pen (63532 86367). Please note that these codes won't work a second time if you delete these items from your tama or if you give these items away (unless you restart your tama, of course). You can only use the codes once. The items themselves can be used over and over again.

Well, I hope this helps you with your question about the codes. I know some other people answered but I thought maybe you might want more info so I wrote a book. :) If anything I wrote was confusing, I'll be happy to clarify for you or if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to share the knowledge I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back