Shop Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinrobin183

Reaction score
I got a code for playing a game on tamagotchi.com and since its all letters, i dont know where to enter it. do i just punch in the buttons anywhere or on a certain window?

no, you have to go to the shop.

1)go to the shop/leave it at the guy standing with the sign saying shop

*please note- 'A' is the button all the way to the left 'B' is the middle button and 'C' is the button all the way to the right

2)press the 'A' button repeatedly about 5 times or maybe more. just press it until the guys expression changes

3)push in the codes according to the letters

no, you have to go to the shop.1)go to the shop/leave it at the guy standing with the sign saying shop

*please note- 'A' is the button all the way to the left 'B' is the middle button and 'C' is the button all the way to the right

2)press the 'A' button repeatedly about 5 times or maybe more. just press it until the guys expression changes

3)push in the codes according to the letters
[SIZE=8pt]Tru' dat. [/SIZE]

It's a cheat.

In order for it to work, you have to go into shop and scare the owner by pressing A three times.

:(

Good luck and have fun with the code.

yup! I have all the secret codes from hair gel to lovepotion! :rolleyes: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back