Shop Purchases

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrzy823

Reaction score
I have a throne in my shop. It costs 5500 points. Should I buy it or is it a waste of points?

If I do buy it, what do I do with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should buy it because it makes your tama look royal......when you buy it will be in your items list and your tama can only use it when it is an adult and it just has your tamagotchi sit on it and makes it looks like royalty and it looks really cute.

dont!!!!!its a total waste of points,all it does is sits in the chair &....................blink!boaring!

lk,listen 2 me!total waste of points twop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nazotchi: I think you should buy it cuz I heard somwhere that you coud do kool stuff with it!! srry i can't 'member it! but I hope i helped!

Koolchik :angry: :D ;) ;) :p :D :wub: B) :p

the throne is awesome! it may cost 5,500 points, but when you've travelled everywhere theres not much else to do with your points, and the keep coming in when you play games. and the thrown makes you tama look cool and comfortable

it kind of depends on what you want to spend your points on. do you like to buy stuff that your tama can USE.. or do you buy stuff thats cool.. because, afterall, you can get alot of points pretty quickly. they arent hard to get.

i think that you should get it. even though you cant use it, it sounds pretty cool.

my tama has a bow. granted, it was a gift from my friends tama, but i was going to buy it soon anyway. even though all my tama does is put it on and admire herself ( :p ), she looks cute in it so i keep it. :)

i think you should get it. but thats just my opinion.

--Nx3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back