Shop wont let me enter secret codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHMIRA1

Reaction score
Help

I go to the shop and push the a button once and then three times fast, right? well it wont let me enter a code. it just keep beeping at me. the shop keeper never gets that surprised look on his face. what's wrong??

press the A button twice in 2 seconds.

Anyways, this is isn't in the right forum. It should be in Help For New Tamagotchi Owners. Could a guide please move this? :)

I am very sorry there is nothing you can do. Mine does this too and I have tryed everything!! I have learned to live without codes.

you have to keep pushing (a)

then the shop keeper will look suprised (or worried or something)

then you enter your codes :angry: :huh:

If you tryed pressing a 3 times really fast and it did not work you go to the food and if you have more than 15 on meals and snacks feed one to them and it will work ! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I hope I helped

well u go to the shopkeeper and keep pressing button a really fast and then it should work

mines like that 2 but it has 2 many balls in it so it woult work.just feed the tama 1 and it should work.

:D It only works on v2s i have a v3 and it wont do it either

hope i helped

stan100 <_<

If the shop won't let u enter secret codes it is because your food list or item list is full. Even if you have doubles of some things. You can only have 15 foods and u can only have 32 items. Feed it if your food lists are full. If you have pencils and one time use things you might want to use them if u really want to use secret codes. B) ;) :ph34r: :huh: :huh:

Help
I go to the shop and push the a button once and then three times fast, right? well it wont let me enter a code. it just keep beeping at me. the shop keeper never gets that surprised look on his face. what's wrong??
Help
I go to the shop and push the a button once and then three times fast, right? well it wont let me enter a code. it just keep beeping at me. the shop keeper never gets that surprised look on his face.  what's wrong??
What you do is you only have fourteen meals in your list and fourteen snaks in your list. :) ;) For the Items i would say 30 or less items in your list. Now go to the shop and try putting in a code!!! IT WORKS!!!! :blink: :D :p

T

TA

TAM

TAMA

TAM

TA

T

:)

:eek: :p

:D :p :ph34r:

:p :p

B)