Short Stack.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to a few seconds of Jack the Ripper from a recorded video from a concert,

Is there any version on YouTube which is like a proper studio recording?

I'm guessing not.

But it doesn't sound too bad yet :)

^ Same

I can't really judge if it's good or bad yet, because all the videos are crappy concert recordings. D;

Ezzie beat me to it.
Jack The Ripper: Fxcking amazing.

Best guitar I've heard in a Stack song.

It's more metal-ey.

It's perfect.

As long as their fame doesn't ruin their personality and attitude, Short Stack are definitely on their way to getting me back.
:) *hi fives maria* I agree with you.

We're just cool like that.

I have to say, Shaun was so much cuter when he was younger.

Like, when he was seventeen. I would have considered liking him then.

Andy's still kind of attractive, Bradie's um... cute?

Did anyone read that letter Andy replied to from a Concerned Parent or something?

His reply did actually make me laugh. It's your choice to go to a Short Stack concert.. And if you were even a fan, you would know Shaun, Andy and Bradie aren't always the most polite gentlemen.

Hey guys. Over 200 replies.

Haha, I love Andy. I'm going to watch the new SSTV now.

The last one was so funny, I'll admit :L

Oh my gosh, they are coming to London! It's so unfair! Even when they are in my country they still are like a million miles away DDD:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

THEY'RE COMING TO LONDOON.

And yes, I mean I know I agreed they've turned into ****s, but that doesn't mean I don't still like them and I don't have much of a chance of seeing them if they live in Australia.

The sad thing is, even though London's like an hour's drive away, I don't think I can go meet them and give Bradie flowers at the airport.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!THEY'RE COMING TO LONDOON.

And yes, I mean I know I agreed they've turned into ****s, but that doesn't mean I don't still like them and I don't have much of a chance of seeing them if they live in Australia.

The sad thing is, even though London's like an hour's drive away, I don't think I can go meet them and give Bradie flowers at the airport.
I'd LOVE to go and meet them but sadly I live 3 freaking hours away from London -.-"

Kendal, let me remind you that you are the Diviney creature. You give SHAUN the flowers, not Bradie. xD

Shaun's been putting loads of lyrics on his Tumblr, they seem really interesting. There was one bit in particular of Jack The Ripper that I really really loved:

with your f,ck yous and thank yous

and i never

ever loved another like this

Idk, he's won me back the slightest bit? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot about this topic. Again.

For some reason I happened to not be following Shaun on twitter for a while. o_o

Dw, I followed him again. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back