Short Stack.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from england! I first heard about them on tamatalk :nyatchi: so I went on youtube and listen to a few of there songs and now I have loads (except sweet december) on my ipod. I love short stack!

just a quick question: what would you do if you walked up the stairs and saw short stack in your bathroom?

I would just stand there

just a quick question: what would you do if you walked up the stairs and saw short stack in your bathroom?I would just stand there
Oh sweetie, I do that every day.

I'd just give Bradie a cuddle, that's what.

I'm going to their concert tonight!

I'll tell you all how it goes. It'll be a blast. ;D

We'll get front row fer suuuure.

Okay I'm only double posting cause I can't edit the above post.

But.. This is how it went;

We got there with Jen at like 5:30 and the actual concert was set to start at 7:30. The line was already massive so we were like 'scrap the front row thing'. Anyway. We waited. We saw Jimmy handing out pamphlets about the concert and such so we dived for them! :D Then finally we were allowed in. We were originally in like seventh row. Then Die For You, a supporting band, came on..

They were weiiird. I personally didn't like them at all. They were loud and energetic, yes, but seriously it wasn't all that amazing. That was when we got pushed into this masssssive mosh pit. That was also when Jen and I got separated and I couldn't find her anywhere. Well. I carried on being pushed around everywhere and all. The Sundance Kids soon came on. They were slightly better than Die For You but still not all that enjoyable. Then as soon as they finished I saw Jen's dad waiting there for me and calling me so I came out of the pit and saw Jen there looking all sad. Turns out, mosh pits aren't the funnest things so Jen had to get out and go out for some fresh air. WHILE I WAS STUCK THERE. Haha. Ohyes and we went to the merch desk to get some Short Stack tshirts and Sonny (Short Stack's frienddd) was there selling them so we felt really privileged to be able to talk to him, haha.

Then the moment of truth came. SHORT STACK. They were seriously the most loud and energetic people you could imagine. They opened their show with One Step Closer, which was a rather good choice since it's really upbeat and happy and a great concert starter. Bradie was going berserk on the drums and Shaun was just being his usual own craaazy self while Andy was just there. Hah. I think the highlight of the whole night was Bradie's drum solo. HE PLAYED THE MARIO THEME TUNE OMG. I loved it. Shimmy A Go Go and Sway Sway Baby were the best live imo. [:

If you guys ever get the chance to see them live, do it.

You won't regret it.

you are so lucky to have seen them! I live in england so it's kind of out of the question for me :rolleyes:
Boo hoo :]

Haha I can't wait until I go see them on Saturday.

But it was amazing when I saw them in August.

Bradie smells reaaallly good.

And he's good at hugging too <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo hoo :]
Haha I can't wait until I go see them on Saturday.

But it was amazing when I saw them in August.

Bradie smells reaaallly good.

And he's good at hugging too <3
:lol: do me a favor. when you go see them, say hi to andy for me! my name is Esther

Then Die For You, a supporting band, came on..
They were weiiird. I personally didn't like them at all.
I looove Die For You! O:<

Haha it's okay Ksenia. Your opinion. I would love to see them live though. ;~;

Haha Katie.

One thing though, they handled it really well. :)

They had a huge amount of energy, pleased the crowd, hahaa.

I guess it's just cause they don't fall in my type of music genre.

There was a chance to meet them before the show. My friend and I didn't though.

If I had known you liked them, I sooo would've told them that Katie says hi. ;D

:) do me a favor. when you go see them, say hi to andy for me! my name is Esther
I'll try, haha.

Next time I go to an instore I'll kiss Andy and be:

'That's from Sammie, Libbie, Monstr, Esther, Jess and me.'

Then Shaun:

'That's from Sharon, Tony, Sam and me.'

Then Bradie:

'That's from Cathy, Madi, Ksenia and me'.

That'd be sooo funny. xP

I'll try, haha.
Next time I go to an instore I'll kiss Andy and be:

'That's from Sammie, Libbie, Monstr, Esther, Jess and me.'

Then Shaun:

'That's from Sharon, Tony, Sam and me.'

Then Bradie:

'That's from Cathy, Madi, Ksenia and me'.

That'd be sooo funny. xP
ok thanks! perhaps you could add me to the shaun and braide list?

Well, TamaTalk, be jealous, because I went to see them last night.

I got there at about 5, and I joined Naomi and her friends at the front of the line. They'd been there since 10.

We waited and talked and kicked eachother until 7, when the doors opened. At first we went in to the mosh, but we couldn't see well so we moved to the back of the front section because it was easier to see and much cooler. We sat down and tried to talk through the supporting acts, but I was really into Die For You so I stood up and enjoyed it.

Then The Sundance Kids came on, which I didn't enjoy too much. Maddii and i went to buy our shirts. We both got size 12 Sway Sway Bradie's. We went to get changed, and we were sad because they were out of Stack Packs. /Devofail.

Anyway, we went back in and watched a bit more of The Sundance Kids, then Short Stack came on. We were so hyped by then! Shaun kept saying that this was the best show ever, and he wanted us to make the walls cave in and the floor collapse. So we jumped and sang and shouted. Ashley and Naomi lifted me up 3 or 4 times, and during Drop Dead Gorgeous I lifted up my shirt and Shaun looked!

So they went off later and came back for an encore. Yeah, it was hell good.

<3 Oh, and Bradie drummed to the Super Mario Song!

YesIhadfun o:

.......I've never heard of them...

But then again, nobody here has....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back