Short Stack.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not yet abondoning hope, in fact, at the moment, they're becoming a big help in my life.

I'm falling in love all over again. xD

They're still unheard of here. I'll be glad when (not if ;]) they become world-known, but like Ksenia said, when your favourite band becomes every one elses, you kinda feel like the fans that were listening and asking everyone if they'd heard about them are forgotten. :I

That's kinda happened with Justin Bieber, LOL. I remember when TT was obsessed with him, and no one had heard of him where I lived. Now, everyone's Fb pictures are of him, and even though I like him, he is old, and I can't help but get bored when I hear One Time YET AGAIN.

And Owl City.

But I feel this post is becoming too long with my complaining.

Yay for Braundy. <3

True Kendal. In May probably only us TT girls had Justin Bieber on repeat, now everywhere you go it's; Hi, I'm -Name- Bieber. Justin writes all his songs about me.

All Short Stack fans get along pretty well, actually. We joke about people 'stealing' our husbands/boyfriends but it's all fun. I would know, I've made random friends at shows/online over them :)

I love you Kendalasaur for making this topic so interesting, ahaha!

I agree with basically everything you and Maria just said.

Ah yes, Justin Bieber. I remember my old avvie of him Weiwei made for me, back in like, June?

Now I kinda get surrounded with all these kids going bonkers over him |:

But anyway, he's not the point.

Andy's getting a tattoo tomorrow.

Oh em flippin' gee.

LOLYEAH KENDAL.

I was at school like '3, 2, 1... Andy's gone to get his tattoooo.'

It's nice, but I would have gotten a smaller one if I was him.

Btw, he has a Maurice on his right wrist :)

My sort-of-boyfriend likes Short Staaacckkk :)

He thinks they're hot. I told him I saw them live and met them and he's like

'Ohwhoaaaa' xD

Like all the girls in my class like 'em, everyone else severely despises them.

There's this girl called Simone and she pretends to like them so she can be our friend. But it's quite obvious she doesn't cause she can't name a single song, doesn't know anybody else apart from Andy, and refuses to have posters of anything/one else in her locker besides Joe Jonas.

Anywaaaaay;

It was really hot during Lunch today so we had to stay inside. Jen has like every Short Stack song on her phone sooo, we just sat there for 40 minutes with Sweet December on full blast. It was rather enjoyable actually :)

^ I listened to them properly for the first time in aaages last night.

I was bored and not tired so I had my stuff on shuffle and We All Know came up.

I let it play.

LOLOL KSENIA.

OUR BRADIE OBSESSION DIDN'T EVEN LAST A YEAR.

y'know, obession as in telling each other all the stuff from the night before whenever we got on msn.

and the only thing we ever talked about was him/me & him/you.

Those were the daaaays.

I remember all that stufffff :)

Fun days they were, fun days.

Ohmygosh, and the stuff we'd text eachother while on the phone,

Like what Shaun does to you when you sleep and go to the bathroom,

bahaha ♥

EDIT;

LOL LIKE REMEMBER WHEN YOU KISSED THEM? And you sent me that text and I got so astonishingly angry and I wouldn't really talk to you for like a week? August 15th, roflll !

Last edited by a moderator:
^ ha lol xP

Here's the interesting conversation that went on between me and my mum:

Mum: What's happened to Short stack?

Me: (alarmed) Nothing I hope!

Mum: *points to my badge* Well they're upside down

Me: Oh *turns badge round*

5 minutes later:

Me: *pouts* My short stack badge was upside down

Mum: Well they are Australian and on the other side of the world so...

Yeah it was weird...

My Mum's friend called Judith (like a second grandma to me) thinks short stack are "sweet" yeah no...

Kendal is soooo right!

It saddened me when Owl City got over here, because Fireflies is so overplayed.

I'm listening to Sweet December now! :D

Dude, I am going to rant so bad.

And this one isn't directed at fans, it's directed at them.

Short Stack used to be cool. Now that they're more famous they've turned into huge idiots.

They were pop/punk/indie. Now they're pretty much mainstream poser crap. The only people who listen to them now are girls who think they're so cool. All the old Short Stack fans listen to alot of other music. But there's certain people who p;ss me off so bad who only listen to like, Princess and Sway Sway Baby and that stuff they play on the radio like Jess Mauboy and David Guetta.

It makes me sick. Short Stack used to be different. Now they just go with what everyone else does.

Bradie is a huge jerk who likes Kesha. Honestly.

Shaun's turning into a man and it's gross.

Andy's just a huge perv.

They used to be hilarious and immature. Now they're just gross and they're growing up.

They've let fame get to their heads hugely.

I know these guys have helped me through alot and have been there for me all the time, but really, they've just changed so much that they annoy me and frustrate me further.

I even said they were fugly the other day. Because they are.

Short Stack will definitely be one of my favourite bands forever, but they've changed so much and turned into such losers I can't really stand their stupidity any longer.

And honestly, you guys shouldn't diss me at all because you know I'm one hundred percent right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahahaaa.

Well, I just saw the Short Stack SITNB 2010 Tour ad on TV! :D

Though I still don't think I'm actually gonna go. I hope I get to, I really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back