SHOTTEN PRINCIPAL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittanilowe

Reaction score
My principal shot herself!!!At SummerSide Elementary!!!Look it up. :furawatchi: ;)

OK........Why couldn't I find this when I googled it? Eileen Murphy is all I could find, nothing about Attempted Suicide

OK........Why couldn't I find this when I googled it? Eileen Murphy is all I could find, nothing about Attempted Suicide
It was on News 12 and she didn't shoot her self she jumped off a bridge.Very sorry!

Why did she jump off a bridge?

*gasp* :rolleyes: Oh no, suicide, why did she kill herself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh. i feel srry for you and your schoolmates! Good luck in life!

weird (weird. oh ya, WHEREISMYSPACEBAR?ITKEEPSRUNNINGAWAY!)

OH my so sad....why did she do it? When did it happen ...what do I type to search at google? Sorry for so much questions just wondering that's why.

OH my so sad....why did she do it? When did it happen ...what do I type to search at google? Sorry for so much questions just wondering that's why.
Type:Summerside Elementary News.

The only thing I could find on google was by searching 'Summerside Elementary.' The first link is a school site and says, ' West Clermont mourns the loss of Summerside principal Eileen Murphy.'

There are things you can download, but I don't have adobe so I can't see them.

Have a page:

Intro Page

Thanks I did wow how sad...so are you guys still going to school there? This news is so sad I typed in summerside school principal, it still worked.....but oh my gosh that is really sad..............just wondering did you found out why she did that?

I found the story.

Here:

UNION TWP. – Eileen M. Murphy, who has been principal at the West Clermont School District’s Summerside Elementary School for 10 years, jumped to her death Thursday afternoon from a bridge more than 200 feet high over the Little Miami River in Turtlecreek Township, authorities said.

Her apparent suicide shocked and saddened those connected with West Clermont Schools. Summerside Elementary School was closed today. A crisis team met with the school’s staff early this morning.

Turtlecreek Township EMS recovered the 55-year-old woman’s body about three-quarters of a mile downstream from the Jeremiah-Morrow Bridge.

She jumped from that bridge at 4:42 p.m. Thursday after abandoning her car in the right lane of northbound Interstate 71, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

“Ms. Murphy’s death is a huge loss to the West Clermont community,” Dr. Gary Brooks, district superintendent, said in a statement today. “She was an outstanding leader and beloved by her staff, colleagues, parents and students.”

Brooks said Murphy had been planning to retire in two years.

“Although the circumstances of her death were tragic,” he wrote in a letter sent today to parents of Summerside students, “we are focusing on the positives of Ms. Murphy’s life.”

Murphy served as assistant principal at Amelia Middle School before becoming the Summerside principal.

Before that, she was a speech therapist in the Milford School District and a supervisor at the Clermont County Educational Service Center.

Summerside Elementary School will reopen Monday. A crisis team will be available at the school to students, parents and staff throughout next week.

Oh dear. I am very sorry that this happened to you. I know how it is to suffer great loss.

both my cousin and godmother recently died. i hope the grief is copable

That is so sad . I hope you find a new school principal. good luck bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back