Should I bring my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
On Wednesday I'm going to High School Musical on ice with one of my friends and her family. If I played with my tama, they would probably think I'm weird.

So, my options are as follows

A. Leave tama at home on pause

B. Leave tama in care of sister

C. Bring tama on pause

D. Bring tama off pause

Also at school tamas aren't cool bu I don't like pausing I like to care for my tama. What should I do?

A. Leave it at home and hope it lives

B. Bring it off pause(tried this today-it was hard)

C. Bring it paused

D. Leave at home paused

What should I do? Please answer both!

Your friends should accept you just the way you are, With all the different interests you have. So I choose D. Bring Tama off pause for the first one. For the second one you should B. Bring it off pause. Bring a hand bag or something and hide it. I take my Tamagotchi to school all the time. I always hide it.

~ChibiMuffins

Just change the times on the Tamagotchi so that they'll be sleeping. :]

It won't affect growth, and nothing will happen to it.

Just change the times on the Tamagotchi so that they'll be sleeping. :]It won't affect growth, and nothing will happen to it.
Thats a good idea for when you go to HSM on Ice. :ichigotchi:

As for school.. As long as it isn't disrupting your learning and your school doesn't have an issue with them, you should be able to take it.. :ichigotchi:

Your friends should respect your interests. As for the first one, bring it with you off pause. That's what I'd do. ;3

As for the second...

It depends. I'm sure your teachers wouldn't want you playing with your Tamagotchi in class.

I suggest bringing it with you to school only if you either pause it while in class, or reset the time so its sleeping.

Well going to see High School Musical on Ice already makes you bizarrely weird. x]

I suggest leaving it at home, on pause, and at school? Leave it on pause in your locker.

For the first one I think you should do B. For the second one I think you should do D

take it off pause and check on it every ten minutes..........i do this in school and its so easy!!!!!!!(i think ill play with it in class 2morrow lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back