Should I continue this story?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im only 11 and i want to be a writer when i grow up... ur and insperation to young writes every were!

What do you mean by that? And thanks!
I mean, say Dusk becomes good and all in the end, then she changes her clothes and things. Then Imogen can like her :mellow:

And if Dusk becomes bad, then Imogen shouldn't like her.

But then again, Dusk could be bad in the beginning, Imogen likes her, then she starts to not like her too much, before coming to a conclusion that she hates the bad Dusk!

Just my own opnions.

Best Wishes,

barky

I mean, say Dusk becomes good and all in the end, then she changes her clothes and things. Then Imogen can like her :D
And if Dusk becomes bad, then Imogen shouldn't like her.

But then again, Dusk could be bad in the beginning, Imogen likes her, then she starts to not like her too much, before coming to a conclusion that she hates the bad Dusk!

Just my own opnions.

Best Wishes,

barky
Ok then.

CURSE YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!! Grrr it's been lasting for ages :mellow:

im only 11 and i want to be a writer when i grow up... ur and insperation to young writes every were!
I'm 11 too, you can become a writer at any age you want as long as you write a decent book. And thanks if you mean me

I think that Immy can like Dusk, fall into the wrong crowd (or something), THEN see that Dusk is an idiot because she treats her [old] friends rottenly. Or something like that.

I think that Immy can like Dusk, fall into the wrong crowd (or something), THEN see that Dusk is an idiot because she treats her [old] friends rottenly. Or something like that.
Yup that's what happens. Apart from Dusk doesn't treat her old friends rottenly, she kills them. You'll find out how and why later.

I think it is a interesting story you should continue when you finish PM me the story.

Ok, number one, what kind of a name is Imogen? What the heck is Transylvania? If you're not too attached to that name, change it. And second, please tell me what Transylvania is. And also, the story doesn't really seem to be going anywhere from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, number one, what kind of a name is Imogen? What the heck is Transylvania? If you're not too attached to that name, change it. And second, please tell me what Transylvania is. And also, the story doesn't really seem to be going anywhere from here.
Imogens just like a name and I think Transylvania's near Mongolia, but it is a real place.

It's coming soon, just be patient, I've been busy lately. :p

I like this newer version, it doesn't go as fast, this makes me HAPPY. xDBut there's still a lot of "said" and "asked" so try searching synonyms for those.

Also, if your too lazy to look up synonyms (but please don't be, haha) try adding an adverb after said or asked.

For example, "I think you're cool." said Dusk slyly.

But your best bet to make it really good is to find synonyms and conbine them with adverbs.

Example: "Who is she?" inquired Imogen curiously.
Ya, but don't avoid said and asked. Sometimes it's the best word to use. Great story so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back