Should I Get a Dinkie Dino or Not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i must say i really thought that one was for real, thx for saying that it's not !!!

That guy is so cool, i bought my Id l from him, very fast shipping and very good tama's !!!
There's a few things you can clearly spot to see if it's fake or not. The fakes are placed different in the package, slantwise. And the real are placed straight in the package. That's a very obvious sign :D

Here is an Ebay link of where I bought mine, it's the white one you like, new in package and cheaper!

If you really want to go over Ebay I'd go for that one.

They are a bit hidden when you search for them because they typed "rakurakudinokun" without a space in between.

https://www.ebay.com/...=item48472ed6b5
Well, I was willing to go for the one that was the English version...but maybe the Japanese version might be a bit better.

The English and Japanese are exactly the same though :) only the package is different.

There are no words on the Dinkie so.

Well, I bought it! I'm excited, because I haven't played a dinkie dino since elementary school. I hope I can get the mail before my hubby does though! He said no more virtual pets till Christmas! Last one I promised myself, because it was an amazing deal :)

Well, I bought it! I'm excited, because I haven't played a dinkie dino since elementary school. I hope I can get the mail before my hubby does though! He said no more virtual pets till Christmas! Last one I promised myself, because it was an amazing deal :)
Cool!

Hey :) thanks for buying it! I really hope you enjoy it...I thought it was strange that this one was the Japanese version but came with English instructions. I can only assume that the store that was originally selling these way back when opened them and put English instructions in them to make them more attractive to buyers who were afraid of not being able to understand the Japanese text. The actual dino is pretty much the same as the English one :) although I think the opening animations is different and I prefer it over the English version.

I'm taping it up and getting ready to send it out today so you should get it in 2-3 days! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back