ShOuLd I gEt A v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not sure i f i should get a v5 or not, so i am asking good ol' TamaTalk members to help me out! :mimitchi:

I think you should. I love my V5, and I'm sure you will too.

If you like any of the following things, then you'll like the V5:

Raising a family

Tama Earth EXPO

Dating Show instead of Matchmaker (so you won't miss the Matchmaker times)

New items and characters

Cool families

New games

Choice to have a pet

New codes and new items

I think buying a V5 is great! You should definitley go for it.

The V5 is very different from the V4. To be honest, I like the V4 better, but the V5 is fun too. The games on the new Tama website are a lot more fun than the ones in TamaTown. I think the gameplay for the V5 is a bit simpler, but this is a good thing considering you have more Tamas to look after. If you're worried about the V5 not being different enough from any previous Tamagotchis you've owned, don't worry! It's very new and different, not at all like the small differences between the V4 and V4.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. V5 is one of my favorite versions. Next to the V2 of course =P

V5 is very diffrent and it's not like any Tamagotchi or any virtual pet I've played with. It's really fun! They do extremely cute animations throughout the day. And when you reason generatin 2 and higher, you see your generation 2 tamagotchis doing things with their parents, which is generation 1 tamagotchi and the one that one married.

Well it depends what kind of person you are. they have their good and bad bits...

GOOD :hitodetchi: :

You get to raise a whole family of tams!

The new characters are really cute.

You can get pets.

No waiting for the matchmaker as you can use dateing show!

BAD :pochitchi: :

No pause.

Can't connect with the other versions.

I think bandai changed it way to much. For instence all the beeps are different and theres no "shop", just shopping channel.

So think very carefully. :kuribotchi:

Hope this helped, MCK

Well it depends what kind of person you are. they have their good and bad bits...
GOOD ;) :

You get to raise a whole family of tams!

The new characters are really cute.

You can get pets.

No waiting for the matchmaker as you can use dateing show!

BAD :angry: :

Yes Pause!!! ~Sakura

Can't connect with the other versions.

I think Bandai changed it way to much. For instence all the beeps are different and there's no "shop", just shopping channel.

So think very carefully. :)

Hope this helped, MCK
To get "pause" you go to the TV icon, select travel channel, watch the animation, click go and it shows a animation that repeats over again.

To get out of pause you press c then you choose yes 2 times

~Sakura Starfire :furawatchi:

I love my V5 it's really fun havinga bunch of tamas, it's not harder since you basically take care of them as one. I'd suggest getting it. it's loads of fun x3

Sure, I just got mine yesterday, and I like it so far. I mean, at times it can get a little boring, but other than that, it's really fun. :) :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Although I do feel that Bandai changed the whole way tamagotchis are perceived a little too much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you've all made very good points, but I'm in Middle School and I might not be interested in them very long. Would it be worth it to buy one even thougth I might not use it?

I got my v5 today and I love it!!! Thank you for helping me make up my mind and just to let you know, I got a blue one with seaweed and fishies on it! :kusatchi:

Well, you've all made very good points, but I'm in Middle School and I might not be interested in them very long. Would it be worth it to buy one even thougth I might not use it?
I'm in High School....and I still love them. In fact I'm going to be a Sophmore next year. I love virtual pets. Don't judge by steriotypes. Just because you're in Middle School doesn't mean you can't enjoy them! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back