should i get her a present or not....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapkgirl77

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]well it all started when it was 2 days until our school fair.if we gave some stuff in to the school we could were whatever we want.so i wore a black and red jumper t-stirt thing and my friend emily she wore a reebok jumper. in music she told me to take my t-stirt off because it was ugly. no else said it was ugly. every one else said it was nice. then on the day of the school fair i wore my her in a driffernt slyle she said it was really nice but she said my t-stirt was ugly. i dont know if i should give her a christmas present or not.[/SIZE]

i need to know in 3 weeks! -_-

byebye!

well i would give her somethin tiny and cheap b crafty!

by somethin thats break easy!

and tell her her shirt is ugly!

thats what i would do!!!!!! -_- -_- -_- :ph34r:

sometimes i like sometimes i hate her so i dont like her much......

Last edited by a moderator:
well id do as i said up there!

because ur still giving her a preent its just a bit delicate and if she cares about u she will take care 0f it and if she is just pretending to b ur friend and just bein horrible she would just leave it and it would break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

okay. i will give her something cheap.... i think shes going to give me some cheap earings and hair stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back