Should i get one??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all i can say is that there are about 10 steps to owning one:

1. buy it and start it

2. read info

3. watch it dance

4.get unexpected headache

5.swallow sum tylenol

6 get annoyed at the thing

7. play the game wherein you press a button and it does nothing so you press the other button and it does nothing so you press the fisr button............

8. realise how cheap they look

9. realize that they can leak all over your mom's laptop that cost $1245.56 canadian

10. take the batteries out and put them to better use

Last edited by a moderator:
*coughs* not trying to be...well bad and all but ever since a friend told me that the whole aqua pet thing was shaped...er lets say kinda wrong like..lets say a part of a person I won't say, I will never get one x.x;;
Eww....Thats disgusting. :lol:

yep they are a waste of money my aquapet is so freggin annouying and when im talkin to me friends its starts wihning and chippring and all those anouying stuff,i don't know why i wanted one lucky my mom did not buy it for me my best friends mom did lol!!!!!! :)

i think they are a waste of money. i got mine a few years ago, and i hardly ever turn it on, its just annoying cause when its on it makes silly sounds. you can feed it and sometimes it plays a tune which is sweet, but thats it. they are cute just sitting in their tube, off. i would never get another one i'd much rather another tami! good luck deciding.

i think u r soooo right i mean really all they do is do nothing sit there and u never put em on they don't do any thing my friends have em and they say don't turn it on it is tooo annoying :furawatchi:

Hi!
I saw in a shop them, and i was wondering if you think that i should get one? What do they do that is so cool? Tell me all about them and tell me if you think i should get one.

-jappyx
They don't do anything cool! Except sing the background music in 'Music Makes You Lose Control' By Missy Elliot ft. Ciara

do NOT get one my friend got one and she hated it so much she put it in a box then she looked it and threw away the key!!

I'd buy one. Thats just me.

There is not much to them, basicly, you just press buttons!

I am sure they are cute! :unsure:

I think you shoud in my opinion I say there fun and cute.Once you get used to it.

They do make secret sounds and songs.I love my four!!! ;) ;) ;) B)

I love aquapets! You should buy them! And the best thing is that you can talk to them!

Watch the commerical in my signature! You will love it! It is so cute! <_< ;) :mimitchi: <_< ;) :mimitchi: <_< :mametchi: :mimitchi:

[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH I LOVE EM! YOU KNOW YEAH BUY IT OFF OF ME FOR $10 BUCKS>>>IT IS THE BEST THINK THAT DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME BESIDE THE FACT THAT I HATE IT :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH I LOVE EM! YOU KNOW YEAH BUY IT OFF OF ME FOR $10 BUCKS>>>IT IS THE BEST THINK THAT DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME BESIDE THE FACT THAT I HATE IT  B) [/SIZE]

I am going to send you a pm about spaming,and you spamed this topic.-furbybaby123
Well,Aquapets only cost $7.99 at my target store.

At shopwildplanet.com they cost $9.99 or $14.99.

I think you should get one. ;)

Hi!
I saw in a shop them, and i was wondering if you think that i should get one? What do they do that is so cool? Tell me all about them and tell me if you think i should get one.

-jappyx
I have an aqua pet. There cool. If I were you I'd get an aquapet.

Mine scares me.Once I put it behind digital clock on my bedside table and I couldnt see it.I was reading my book in bed and it started makeing these freaky sounds.Then I realized it was my stupid aqaupet and I shoved it under my bed.I keep thinking its going to try to get revenge and kill me in my sleep

My brother has one of those ugly ones and it was quite funny for a while but then it just got annoying :huh: . I say only buy them if you are going to collect them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back