should i get the U.S. v6 music star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heyitsrachael

Reaction score
do you think its worth it?

i have 2 v2's and a v4 and idk...the whole music theme sounds kinda weird. if you have one, do you like it? should i get it?

I just got two V6s yesterday and I have to say I am impressed.

I really didnt enjoy anything about the v5s and so I am glad they went back to what worked, and improved on what didn't.

I thought the whole music thing would be a little silly, but it is very similar to the jobs from v4s but feels more relevant. When they hatch they get a toy and an instrument and its up to you to cultivate their musical talents but balance practice with play. Too much hard work stressed them out so they need play time! They will both play and practice on their own, but you have to keep an eye on their skill level (it drops if they play too much) and their stress level (it raises if they practice too hard, are woken up when sleeping, or introduce something new). I love this because it is something to watch other than their hunger and happiness. I like the new tamatown (Music City) because again, there is a bit more to do. You have your own apartment which you can furnish and invite friends to, there is a studio where you can make your own music and have them made into cds. Your tracks can challenge others and people actually vote for which they prefer. There are plenty of mini games, all of which make you work a lot harder for your GotchiPoints, which can be frustrating when the price tag on a new instrument is thousands. My Tamas are still infants toddlers and so they are not in a band yet, which is what I understand to be the real meat and potatoes of the V6.

That was more long winded than I planned but thats my answer! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back