Should I or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbertama

Reaction score
I want to know if I should bring my new v6[Yes!] to shcool or not.I am in the 5th grade and my teacher is horribly mean,and if you say I should, then should I put it to sleep or not????????

pLZ ANSWER fAST!!!!!!!!! I have shcool tomarrow!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you could but u should play w/ it inn breaks and put it in sleep mode. AND NEVER EVER EVER PLAY WITH IT IN FRONT OF UR TEACHER!!!!

^_^ ;) :p

How do u put your tama in sleep mode? I got a music star yesterday dont know much

I want to know if I should bring my new v6[Yes!] to shcool or not.I am in the 5th grade and my teacher is horribly mean,and if you say I should, then should I put it to sleep or not????????pLZ ANSWER fAST!!!!!!!!! I have shcool tomarrow!!!!
i used to, but i just dont want a fire to happen and ruin them, but thats a little rare, so if yes, put it to sleep

I'd say NO. It's better to leave it at home and be without it for a few hours than have in confinscated for good.

NO.I don't think this is a good idea.Someone that don't like you can ecent throw the tama in the bin/toilet.

Taking your tama to school isn't a good idea.

Lovetchi :D

one time I brought mine in my back pack and there was supposedly a gas leak, but now my tamas are fine. and there was no gas leak. :) and thats really rare.

im in 5th grade too and i bring mine to school i hide it in my desk until recess so i would say if u have a nice teacher or not ok but my 5th grade teachers nice so if yours is mean don't take it too school

if your good at hiding it or if your teacher says you can bring them my friends teachers let them then yes. but if she says no or your not very good at hiding stuff then no . hope i could help

I would suggest no. Your friends or peers could easily take it away and who knows what could happen to it. If your not worried about it getting sratched damaged or convisagated then go ahead.

I used to bring mines all the time in the fith grade two years ago! Al you have to do is put it on silence take a check at it in lunch, restroom, or when you simply can be sneeky...lol or when you have free time!! but then the teacher banned it from the class so we couldnt bring it any more.....but now im in middle school and this girl brings it to class. lol it beeped during a test...

LOL but in the fith grade i had desks in my class where you can put stuff it it....but all the grades before that we had cubbies and i never had a tamagotchi before that so idk if you have that. KEEP IT WITH YOU ALL TIMES OR IN YOU BOOKBAG/PRUSE BECAUSE PPL STEAL!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest yes,if your'e teacher is nice and adorable and if your teacher have an interests about tamas(hehe,even a bit,but being nice is ok,that's im posible that a teacher wants a tama to play)

I suggest no,if your'e teacher is mean,don't have interests about tamas,want to confiscate all things that should not be in school(my teacher is really mean she confiscate even a hair comb:angry:)

And actually,your friends could evenly drop it on the floor.And even the people who don't like you can borrow it to you and if your'e tama was back to you and broken she/he will said it was an accident...so sorry

So i don't want anyone to even touch my tama a second,but if i know it's a very responsible person..I will make him/her borrow

:mellow:

well i did and all you have to do is just put it to mute mode and ask your teacher if you could go to the cr then you can feed it from time to time

It's fine wear your lanyard and hook around your neck put under your t-shirt I wear a jumper and hide it in their. (Even though it ain't school one hehe) and don't show it to your teacher, I also say only play it in breaks. And also don't take it off your neck and don't let anyone play with it.

And if it's strict school don't! They'll confiscate it and smash it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back