should i punish my tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyl0r

Reaction score
it only has one full heart under its happiness meter, but it refuses to play a game. should i punish it or let it be?

the instruction booklet says to punish it if it doesn't do what i tell it to, or if it refuses to eat if it's hungry, etc. so i wasn't sure if i should punish it.

Sometimes when I do that it just gets mad and uses up ANOTHER happy heart. That is annoying. So I only do it when it beeps for no reason (time out) or turns its back to me (praise) I've gotten 9/9 that way.

No, praising it only works if the tama is crying or has its back to you. Praising it has no effect if you do it any other time.

And you don't need to punish it either.

Just give it a snack and then it will play a game with you, and it'll be fine! ;)

it only has one full heart under its happiness meter, but it refuses to play a game. should i punish it or let it be?
just give it a snack, because if you punish at the wrong time it will get angry! u can see by some andry signs above it's head and it's angry. the sign is the one like the one above this smilie:

;)

um... i dunno what else to say.

I was wondering the same thing.I was worried because sometimes she wouldn't play the games after she dropped a heart in happiness.Punishing never worked but dropping a snack did.I figured I can give a snack then play a game to work off the poundage.Good to know I was doing the right thing.

Wow! Good! Cause I was wondering. My mimitchi wouldnt play games with me.

they don't play games coz they don't have enough energy is you give it one snack and one food and do at least 4 hurdles on the hurdle game then it'll be fine try and get it to 3 g obove the average weight

Baby: 5g

Child: 15g

Teen: 20g

Adult: 30g.

u should only punish your tamagotchi when:]

it gives someone a different present, when u have something wrapped

when it calls for no reason

your tamagotchi should start crying, but u got a training point :wub:

praise it when:

its crying or has its bsck turned. then u should get another training.

and u have to feed it snacks like everyone already said, it has to be 3 or 4 grams over its original weight, otherwise it wont play

u should only punish your tamagotchi when:]it gives someone a different present, when u have something wrapped

when it calls for no reason

your tamagotchi should start crying, but u got a training point :wub:

praise it when:

its crying or has its bsck turned. then u should get another training.

and u have to feed it snacks like everyone already said, it has to be 3 or 4 grams over its original weight, otherwise it wont play
no thats wrong..u ONLY punish your tama if it beeps for nothing meaning it has atleast 1 hunger and happy heart full and it doesnt have alot of poop on the screen

regards

~shawdy~

shawdy, *tamafan* is right - if your tama wraps up a present and connects with another tama and gives a bad gift, not the wrapped gift, PUNISH it - and you will get another training bar - its TRUE. i did it with my toddlers (wrapped up the others fave treat) and one of them had 8 trainig bars before it turned nto a teenager.

i never believed it before - but it is true...

it might only work in young ones who aren't well trained - i dunno - and quite often the tama gives the present right away so it doesn't work then..

TRY IT! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back