Should I reset?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i reset my v4

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
[SIZE=16pt]should i reset my v4 cause i dont want that character?[/SIZE]

oh P.S please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S: i want to reset it cause i dont want it and i want to start all over aagain!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you reset then you will lose all your points and freinds etc. Unless something has changed for V4?

If you are really that opposed to the character you have and are prepared to sacrifice all your hard work then go for it... :blink:

Don't reset it, that's stupid. That's like saying you're going to kill somebody on the streets just because you think they're ugly or not good looking. Resetting it just because you don't like the character is mean. Even if it isnt real. It's still mean. You should love your tamagotchi for who it is, not what it looks like. B)

~*Tamagotchi*~

*Edited - There is no need to get nasty about it *

Don't reset it, that's stupid. That's like saying you're going to kill somebody on the streets just because you think they're ugly or not good looking. Resetting it just because you don't like the character is mean. Even if it isnt real. It's still mean. You should love your tamagotchi for who it is, not what it looks like. :(
~*Tamagotchi*~

i see what youmean but i've already them charcters b4 nd now i got them again

Why do it? It'll just be a waste of time! You have to start ALL over again!!! Now why do that?

No reseting!!! I'll probably evolve into a character you like when it gets older! Remember, Its not about whats on the outside, but whats in the inside, thats my motto. Get a grip! Sorry if i went a little overboard with it. (~_~)Have A good 1~

Warning: Resetting may cause sadness of a loss of a good friend!!!

Resetting is bad. You lose all your friends, items, etc. You shouldn't reset, because that would be like killing your tamagotchi. Just because it looks bad, doesn't mean it can grow into a beautiful tamagotchi. I don't care what tamagotchis look like, I just love them no matter what, and all tamagotchi owners should do the same :wub:

Do whatever you want to do, I just don't want you to lose your friend..

//Tama*Lover

Is it an ADULT???? I f it is then thats easy, just mate it or let the matchmaker come. And if its not, wait for it to grow out of the ugly character and if you dont like the adult, wait for the matchmaker of mate it with someone elses. Reseting it is mean. :( Hope I helped!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :(

hey! resseting because you dont like a character isnt good, that takes out all the fun of the tamagotchi, you have to raise it with love, and resseting because u dont like it is no love (believe me, i have had a million of forms that i dont like, and i still make a picture of it in paint)

Well its not really our opinion its your tamagotchi and your pet so you do what you want but if it was mine i would keep it :huh: .

Joanne

no way i have a horrid not rare fire one and i don't care

i like editing

Don't reset. You lose everything you had. Its like killing a friend because you think they are not good. I only reset once, because it was a Kuchipatchi, and i can't stand those.

Don't reset it, that's stupid. That's like saying you're going to kill somebody on the streets just because you think they're ugly or not good looking. Resetting it just because you don't like the character is mean. Even if it isnt real. It's still mean. You should love your tamagotchi for who it is, not what it looks like. :)
~*Tamagotchi*~

I definately agree. Think of the poor Tamagotchi, what did it ever do to you? Lol. ;)

If you really want to reset and you are absolutely firm in your desision then go for it. ;)

Just to let you know reseting can be a good thing! I discovered that , well you know when your tama is diening it does that scary music? Well it does it 7 times. Before it dies find a small thing and poke the little button in the back. then all you need to do is press the middle button twice!Now your tama will never die!!

tamagirl34312 i have a young mametchi to!!i reset my tamagotchi because:

i want a girl!!

i made mistake with name!!

bad care

but my tamagotchi never die!!

Are you insane?! DO NOT RESET!! It goes against everything you worked for. I have a strange tooth tamagotchi that I do not even know what it is and you do not see me reseting it. I will wait until it becomes an adult and whatever it is I will still love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back