Should I run my V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I haven't done many topics so i thought of doing one again. Should i run my V4?

Im running two, shall i run the third, or is it too hard?

Please post your opinions.

:)

Tamatalk123

They're fairly easy to take care of. If you don't mind getting a Universal character on one of them after a while, then they're pretty good. I really like the V4s.

I find that giving just one my whole attention causes me to not get really stressed out or start resenting the attention they need. Especially when you have one like the iD-L, which can tend to be rather needy, like every hour needy.

The V4's are fairly easy to take care of. I think if you want to you should run one more :) I love the V4's, but it's kinda hard to take really good care of them if you have more than one running.

Sakura

I have run all of my tamas at once, (10 or so.) depends on how much you can handle, and what not. :)

Not at all! V4's are easy to care for, but you may not get as good characters because you're trying to keep all 3 alive, haha :) But still, 3 tama's= triple the fun !!!

I think V4's are pretty easy to take care of,but like somepony else said,you will just end up with Universal characters. But if you don't mind, totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back