Should I say yes to the match maker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

please read below

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• why should I(meaning you) care?

• the match maker doesnt come when ur an oldie

• thats not how you get him

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi7

Reaction score
I want to get a ojyatchi or whateverits called.I'm talkin about the secret guy. so ive heard that he evolves straight from a child but ive heard you can get him by not feeding your child/baby candy but that didnt work.ive also heard that two oldies make one.

so my question is should I say wait till my tama is an oldie and then get married?

If you know how to get him please post it here

If the the match maker wont come when your old post it here

thanx! :furawatchi:

your last topic si very confusing what are you talking about, at least I dont know what you are talking about...... :furawatchi:

if its a secret character, is it even possible to get it without using some kind of secret code...

why dont you just debug your tama.. its risky i heard... but doing that you can pick whatever character you want... :ph34r:

It depends. I have got two V3 tamas, and when I had a boy on one and a girl on the other I rejected Mactmaker so that they both had babies. I think that if you want to have a partner with a V3 tama then reject Matchmaker (when it says LOVE YES NO press no). If you can't find anyone, don't want to have to keep connecting, or can't be bothered, say yes.

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back