Should i take it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabriostar

Reaction score
Well... me and my family are going abroad to turkey this summer :lol: and i dont know if i should take my tama's or not??

I really wanna take i them but i dont want to lose them..... what should i do? :D

And.... does anyone think i am too old to have a tama (im nearly 13)??? :wacko:

Someone said they will melt in the sun if it is too hot??

Should i get a little pouch to keep them in??? :wacko:

I really wana take them because it will give me something to do on the plane and stuff?? B)

** Can i get any answers please?**

THANX :lol: :furawatchi:

Well... me and my family are going abroad to turkey this summer :lol: and i dont know if i should take my tama's or not??I really wanna take i them but i dont want to lose them..... what should i do? :D

And.... does anyone think i am too old to have a tama (im nearly 13)??? :wacko:

Someone said they will melt in the sun if it is too hot??

Should i get a little pouch to keep them in??? :wacko:

I really wana take them because it will give me something to do on the plane and stuff?? B)

** Can i get any answers please?**

THANX :lol: :furawatchi:
...well it depends on how you'll take care of your tamas...if you keep them with care it might not lost..but if you're careless it might lost..

..no..you're not too old for tamagotchi i'm now 14 (near 15) and i probably love tamas...and i shown them to public...who cares on what they are going to say..what i know is i'm happy with it..

..don't believe that it's going to melt...it was a really (dumb) idea..(who ever tolds you so)...

..for the secure safety..put them in the pouch..and keep it with you all the time...

enjoy your trip..

god bless

okaay thanx... its just that well...what i am i going to do when i am at school because i want to take them with me?? but i dont want tem to die?

:( :(

okaay thanx... its just that well...what i am i going to do when i am at school because i want to take them with me?? but i dont want tem to die? :( :(
If you take them with you at school you can always pause it when needed! :(

Bring it with you! Just don't focus too much on them, it's a vacation, right? :rolleyes:

Also, they won't melt! :huh: Just put them on a long necklace, it's what I do!

(PS: You're not old at all! There's some 40 year old's in the world that like tamagotchis too!)

okaay thanx... its just that well...what i am i going to do when i am at school because i want to take them with me?? but i dont want tem to die? :rolleyes: :huh:
is it really forbidden at your school?...well just keep them at you pocket or just put a lace on it and place it inside your clothes..

...well it depends on how you'll take care of your tamas...if you keep them with care it might not lost..but if you're careless it might lost....no..you're not too old for tamagotchi i'm now 14 (near 15) and i probably love tamas...and i shown them to public...who cares on what they are going to say..what i know is i'm happy with it..

..don't believe that it's going to melt...it was a really (dumb) idea..(who ever tolds you so)...

..for the secure safety..put them in the pouch..and keep it with you all the time...

enjoy your trip..

god bless
Very well said about the part about being happy and not caring about what other people think. Im 14, and I LOVE my tamas. i dont care what others think, I love them, so im keeping them!! :furawatchi:

If you take your Tamagotchi, Get a good keychain hook to put them on. Then put them in a purse with a keychain hook/loop inside it. If you loose them, they are likely to be gone forever. I would take one and leave the rest at home. You can remove the batteries of the ones you don't take and they will be back at the same place when you return the battery inside. Keep in mind if you are wanting to play with them on the internet with them... They might have different codes or may not even work there.

I'm 21... I still Play with Tamagotchi.

All you younger kids/teens thinking you are getting too old for them... Drop it.

Sorry if that sounds rude but Tamagotchis are meant for everyone.

I would take just one, if I were you. It would be nice to have company while you're aboard. And no, you aren't too old for a tamagotchi, it doesn't matter how old you are :eek: just be yourself :eek:

How many do you have? I wouldn't take more than two (for connection purposes). Keep them on a sturdy lanyard around your neck at all times when out and about. And you're not too old for playing with Tamas. I'm 53, and still play with them. Be yourself, and don't worry about what others think. You only need to please yourself.

Sure, why not? Just make sure you keep it securely attached to your belt loop, backpack, or wherever you want to keep it. I remember when I went on a trip with my very first Tamagotchi back in the '90s, I had it hooked onto my belt loop. Makes it a bit harder to hold it to play with it, but I'd rather feel confident that it's not going to fall anywhere. Also, no, 13 is not too old to be playing with a Tamagotchi. I started when I was about 12 and now I'm going on 23. I know some people on this board who are in their 30s and they're still playing with them. So, definitely not old. :p As long as you feel happy playing with them and doing so doesn't interfere with the normal functioning of your life, nothing else really matters.

Take it but keep a watchful eye on it. DO NOT leave it where sun can hit it, you're right it will melt. I have purple melted plastic stuck to the back seat of my car because I was stupid and left it in there. Also 13 is not too old, I'm 23 and still play with mine daily. If you like it keep playing with it! You're never too old for the things you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back