Should I use the sleep trick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi360

Reaction score
Hello,I don't know if I should use the sleep trick or just pause them because people say when they are asleep it wastes batteries and pausing them saves batteries...what should I do?

If you use the sleep trick, when your Tama is sleeping, hit button 'B' to get to the time screen and leave it on there. Fewer pixels show up on the time screen, which helps save batteries when the Tama is asleep. :puroperatchi:

The sleep trick does delay job application letters on V4 & 4.5 though. Your Tama must have spent a certain amount of unpaused time awake in order to receive it.

The time screen has more animation, though.

If you don't care about your Tamagotchi's growth, then pause it.

Personally, I care more about my Tamagotchi's growth than the batteries, so whenever I can't take care of it I just put it to sleep.

Either way you choose, you'll still lose batteries eventually. If you don't want to let the batteries run out at all, take the batteries out.

If you still have the battery tab that came with the Tamagotchi that you needed to pull out to activate it, slip it back in.

This halts the Tamagotchi's growth completely, obviously.

NEVER pause it. That slows down growth. And I hate when mine does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back