Should I?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
Okay, my v3 turned into a oldie and I heard that two oldies can get married, should I let my V4 turn into one also? can they get married? please help!!!

well i think that you should because the rare character Oyajitchi...like he said above is the only way to get him...but it entirely up to you...but it you have no other tama to love and you want to keep your gen. going i suggest to get the matchmake...unless it wont come again then turn into an oldie

hopefully i could help

jj_rawk

Hey um do only some tama's turn into oldies and how?

Yes, go ahead if you wish, but I'd like to warn you first, that oyajitchis do not get visits from the matchmaker. So your oyajitchis will continue to grow older until they pass away. Unless of course, you find an oyajitchi of the opposite gender for it to mate. Ask yourself "Am I prepared to loose the generations, items etc?". :)

-sk8er girl-

Yes, go ahead if you wish, but I'd like to warn you first, that oyajitchis do not get visits from the matchmaker. So your oyajitchis will continue to grow older until they pass away. Unless of course, you find an oyajitchi of the opposite gender for it to mate. Ask yourself "Am I prepared to loose the generations, items etc?". :D

-sk8er girl-
A good point. Whenever I'm faced with this fact I like to remind myself that since by the time I have an oldie I usually am on g3 or g4 and usually have most of the stuff, it's fine with me to just ditch it all and start over. I don't like just _having_ all the stuff. it takes away from the fun in the later generations, and Oyajitchi is a great way to spend your last generation before starting fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back