Should I?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereo

Reaction score
It's hard for me to find jeans. Period. I have long legs, so most jeans don't fit me, and if they do they tend to feel awkward or look plain stupid on me. I have about 3 pairs of jeans that I can wear without feeling, or looking awkward. They're pretty much the only jeans I wear. I've been told Hollister and Aeropostale have jeans that fit almost everyone, so I browsed the website, saw the prices, and thought I was going to die.

Are the jeans worth the money? Be honest, I don't want to drag myself over to the mall, spend a butt-load-o-cash, and quickly discover the money wasn't worth it.

Thanks,

~Lynn

:3

Do you have any older relatives who are taller? They could give you some old jeans. Thats what's with me. My older cousin is around my height, and she has a BUNCH of jeans that dont fit her, and their really long on me.

If I knew you, I could send them to you x_x

But also; Remember jeans arnt the only pants out there ^_^ But you knew that, right? x.x

Do you have any older relatives who are taller? They could give you some old jeans. Thats what's with me. My older cousin is around my height, and she has a BUNCH of jeans that dont fit her, and their really long on me.
If I knew you, I could send them to you x_x

But also; Remember jeans arnt the only pants out there ^_^ But you knew that, right? x.x
Well, all my relatives are either REALLY tall or short. I'm average height, it's just that my legs are longer then about everyone else my height.

It'd be awesome if I got pants that actually fit me through air mail. xD

Yup. :3

I have the same problem. My hips are slim, and I have really long legs. I have a Pair of jeans at JC Penney that fit okay, in the Juniors section. They are around $40-$50, much cheaper than Aero and Hollister.

I know Aero and Hollister jeans are really nice, but I never got one.. But you chose!

I have the same problem.

I have long legs and a skinny waist. Lots of jeans fit me in the waist, but are long/short in the waist....and vice versa.

-.- It annoys me, because like you, I don't want to spend a huge wad of money on a pair of jeans from Hollister or Aerpostale.

I have the same sort of problem. I'm very skinny, and also very short. And I can never fit into them. When I get some that are short enough, they're too loose xP

^She thinks they look awkward on her if they are not fit correctly.

Try OldNavy. I know. It sounds lame, but there are actually good styles of jeans there.

They also have special sizes, such as "Slim" for long legs, and tiny waists.

There is Extra Wide for big waists and small legs.

The prices are excellent there, to boot. I got 2 pairs of jeans for $20 at a sale at OldNavy!

^ I mean,, what do you mean that you can't fit into jeans or what??
I mean...

I'm a size 2-5 (depending on the brand) and the jeans aren't long enough to fit on my legs. D:

and if they do fit they look awkward.

Am I making sense now? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
^She thinks they look awkward on her if they are not fit correctly.Try OldNavy. I know. It sounds lame, but there are actually good styles of jeans there.

They also have special sizes, such as "Slim" for long legs, and tiny waists.

There is Extra Wide for big waists and small legs.

The prices are excellent there, to boot. I got 2 pairs of jeans for $20 at a sale at OldNavy!
Ah..I'll try there. Thanks~ :3

Aha, I have almost the opposite problem. I have to wear size 0 Short, and can only find the exact right size in Hollister and Pac Sun, mainly. Thrift stores are also good, I've found out..

Old Navy is good, actually. Good prices. :3

I buy my jeans at dELiA*s.

They are about $40 a pop, and then the second one you get is half off. :3

So that's two pairs for about $60, which I don't think is bad.

My favorite pair of jeans is from there, and I've had them for over a year now. :3

Their sizes are from 00 to like, 20 or something in waist.

For length, in order from shortest to longest, they have Petities, Shorts, Regulars, and Longs.

I buy all my jeans there because I'm a 00 Petite (ready to move up to Short, though I'm between sizes. D:<) and that's a wierd size. ;_;

And they are well worth it. They have many different styles of jeans and different washes. They also have colored/patterned skinnies<33

www.delias.com

Their shipping isn't bad and it's really quick. :3

^ They're stuff is cool. I wonder if there's a store at my mall, I'm going to check. :3

I mean...I'm a size 2-5 (depending on the brand) and the jeans aren't long enough to fit on my legs. D:

and if they do fit they look awkward.

Am I making sense now? :3
Size 2-5?????

Uhhhhhhhh..

I swear thats not possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back