Should It Beep ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammagirl010

Reaction score
Hey There, Well as you know i have a v4.5 tamagotchi, when the tamagotchi goes to bed, it dont make a beep like it does in other versions, im just wondering if its meant too or not :S

i know it might sound a little bit of a silly question but its just im used too it beeping so i know its sleeping. :D

You're right. The older Tamagotchis beep at a certain time before going to bed. If my memory serves me correctly, the newer Tamagotchis (including the V4.5) go to sleep and wake up on their own.

Ohh Right ok :D

ahhh i actually preferred it when it beeped :eek:

Thanks for answering :angry:

It doesn't beep on a V4 or V4.5, it just goes to sleep. Because in the older versions you have to switch the light off so it gives you an attention that you have to turn off the light. But in V4 and V4.5 the light switches off as soon as the Tamagotchi goes to bed.

It doesn't beep on a V4 or V4.5, it just goes to sleep. Because in the older versions you have to switch the light off so it gives you an attention that you have to turn off the light. But in V4 and V4.5 the light switches off as soon as the Tamagotchi goes to bed.
Yeah, I like when they say they go to bed, but it's also nice when they do it by their self. :D

Yeah, I like when they say they go to bed, but it's also nice when they do it by their self. :D
hehe yeah i agree :D ...

i spose ill get used too it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back