Should people be afraid of getting surgery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should people be afraid of getting surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
People if you look at the other topic you will see....should I be afraid?

nah if you die well you go ^^ to heaven.You should be scared if your a child.................clowns come.And you have a very skim chance of dieing with the machines becoming more accurate and I didnt die during my surgery.

I DONT WANT TO BE IN HEAVEN I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry....I'm really nervous...I'm having a bit of a break down here......

ok................I know in my heart youll live.Well until your in your 80-90.
I hope so...if not I will only have like 2 weeks to live

It's no prob(I can't tell it was like I was drunk at my surgery because they gave me some stuff that made me mumble and I could not walk

Might I ask, what are you having surgery for? There is a VERY low risk of complications in today's day and age. Especially when you are so young, you have very little need to worry, but as I am paranoid about my health and life, I understand your concern. I've been under anesthesia twice, for two major bouts with a chronic condition that I have, and I think the worst part is the IV. Once they put that thing in your arm/hand(I prefer hand), you will be drowsy and out of it in no time. Just don't fight the drowsiness. I did it the first time and required three extra doses of anesthesia before I fell asleep! lol The second time was a breeze, I wanted to get it over with, so I didn't resist the anesthesia, and it was done so quickly, and I went home. You'll be just fine, too!

of course you're going to be nervous about it, it's a scary thing, but the risks of bad things happening are almost nil in most cases so I think you will probably be fine. Try not to worry too much, stress might cause you to take longer to heal after your surgery.

If they thought you wouldn't be ok, they might not do it at all... you should be fine :D Anytime you have to be knocked out is not 100% safe but the risk is so very small that you shouldn't be worried about it very much at all ;)

Might I ask, what are you having surgery for? There is a VERY low risk of complications in today's day and age. Especially when you are so young, you have very little need to worry, but as I am paranoid about my health and life, I understand your concern.  I've been under anesthesia twice, for two major bouts with a chronic condition that I have, and I think the worst part is the IV. Once they put that thing in your arm/hand(I prefer hand), you will be drowsy and out of it  in no time. Just don't fight the drowsiness. I did it the first time and required three extra doses of anesthesia before I fell asleep! lol  The second time was a breeze, I wanted to get it over with, so I didn't resist the anesthesia, and it was done so quickly, and I went home. You'll be just fine, too!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40885&st=45

that will tell you, go all the way down

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it is a transplant I think...my parents said they didn't want me to be to afraid so they wouldn't tell me exactly......Theysaid I wouldna't have as many asthma attacks. Really, this is all that They told me:

You get a lot of asthma attacks. They are going to give you a surgery to help make it go away. ( I'm not a baby, I'm about to go into high school soon) They still won't tell me until after, so I think it is really risky. They told me That I will be getting air from a machine and that I am having a transplant on my left lung, and it will take like 3 1/2 hours. So that means it will be heavy duty anesthesia and I will be all tired for days afterward..

Dont be afraid, my friend has had sugery twice on his head.. He's fine..

Dont worry it will be ok!

That sounded like a song o_O

ok. Truth time.

Saltyaj is 2 ppl.

One is my sister.

one is me.

MY siter is getting the surgery

not me

I'm the one in charge of tamerican Idol.

I make all of the posts except for the ones in the two surgery topics.

So, whenever you see saltyaj, remember I am me. My sister is the one you might feel bad for, she is the one getting it .

But i have made all of the other posts on here.

So Saltyaj in the surgery topics+my sis

Saltyaj in other topics=me

I'm not afraid of surgery, I'm afraid of greedy doctors that'll use shortcuts or leave instruments in you. :unsure:

no because when it is all over you are healthy again and start over so you should think of afer THE SURGERY WHEN IT IS ALL OVER THATS ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back