Should Tamas be allowed at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Tamas be allowed at school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatippy

Reaction score
Should Tamas be allowed at school? It could teach kids about caring for things but, on the other hand, it could distract people and the owners from school....... :)

I'd say no. You shouldn't be playing with them when you're suposed to be paying attention.

:) Well, they probably shouldn't be allowed in the classroom, but I think you should be allowed to play with them at recess and lunch. :huh:

i toatally agree i think you should be alowed to check on them in lunch and recess breaks!

[SIZE=12pt] I think they shouldn't be allowed, because they are distracting, and if kids have them there, they aren't going to just leave it in their desk until recess. They are going to play with it during class. B) [/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=12pt] I think they shouldn't be allowed, because they are distracting, and if kids have them there, they aren't going to just leave it in their desk until recess. They are going to play with it during class. :) [/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
I agree with Darkcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back