Should this be happening?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikachu

Reaction score
So, my girlfriend just got a V4, and she tried using Tamatown. The V4 town wouldn't let her in, but the V3 did. The V3 codes won't work in the V4, for obvious reasons. Yes, I'm sure it's a V4 and not a V3. Anyone else have this issue or have any solutions?

Yes, she typed in her username correctly.

And I'm talking about the passwords and codes you use to get the items onto the Tamagotchi toy.

There is a login code given when you tell it you are going to Tamatown. Then when you are logging out, it will give you a logout code too. (Infared symbol, say go online and it should give you the code)

(On the actual tamagotchi, btw) Last I remember only Music City uses actual usernames.

Last edited by a moderator:
the item codes on the v3 do not work on the v4

Yeah, I know about the logging in thing, I have to do that with my V3. I've never owned a V4 before, so I wasn't sure if there was anything different between the two.

I stated that I knew that the V3 codes don't work in the V4 and vice versa, but we're confused as to why the V3 tamatown let her in, but the V4 didn't when she owns a V4, and only a V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back