Should we know what tamagotchis are saying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liltama

Reaction score
Here's the story.....

TAMAGOTCHIS talk to eachother when connecting

THE TAMA KING talk to your tama

YOUR tama can talk to itslef

THE TEACHERS talk to your tama

ETC. ETC.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a speech bubble? AND know what your own tama is saying.....

Well,even if they added that feature,we wouldn't be able to read it unless we had a microscope.

That's what I like about the entama/uratama. When you get mail you can see what it says. Course I can't read it as it's Japanese. But it's still pretty cool.

Maybe you could see them talk, and then the screen would go to a script of what they said.

I just fear how much work that would take for Bandai o.o'

Well, the letters would have to be pretty small to fit on that screen :/

I would like a tamagotchi that would actually speak English and yap ;)

Like the talking nano pets from yesteryear? xP
Oh gosh I hate thoughs things, there annoying!

anyway, that would be cool but you'd really have to talk about Bandi, this forum is for suggestions for this website, not for a tama it self.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be awesome!

I'd sure buy one of those if they sold it.

It would be nice to tactually talk to your tama and it reply to you- But the sad thing is- I think it'll all be in japanese, unless they can somehow translate it into English, but that sure is a good idea!

I think that is a great idea! One question though:

Wouldn't it be very small and hard to read?

That would be awesome! They could have it in the Intruction manual! It would be really cool- but I think Bandai is more with updating the characters and Icons, never mind making a translator section. xD;

Here's the story.....TAMAGOTCHIS talk to eachother when connecting

THE TAMA KING talk to your tama

YOUR tama can talk to itslef

THE TEACHERS talk to your tama

ETC. ETC.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a speech bubble? AND know what your own tama is saying.....
Uh, I hate to burst your bubble, but this part of the forum is to share suggestions for TAMATALK, not TAMAGOTCHIS :D .

Anyways, I guess talking Tamas would be cool. But like Tama*Lover quoted, the words would have to be PRETTY teeny-tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back