should you be able to adopt a tama on your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that would be quite fun, but it would be difficult at the same time, because you would have to play with two tamas and feed them both. Also the battery power would go down fast.

But i think it would be a cool idea!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

ur friend reallie did that? no offense but what a princess whollie lol. The whole fun iot to see which ones u get. I want Mametchi but I didnt get it this time...doesnt mean I wont next time. I dont think u should be able to choose, takes the fun outta it

Just debug your tama, like everyone was saying. It's easier and less work for banday. ;)

But even so, this idea is cool. Maybe there would be 5 tamas and you could choose one of them for a pet, like they'd already be named, and there would be 5 random characters. Like say a Shirobabytchi, Mametchi, Yattatchi, and a Marutchi. The characters would be randomnized.

I think that you should be able to have another tama on your tama because they might get lonly and they will sleep all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
but why would you want to choose a tama that already has a name if you can choose your name

Debugging is when you can choose the character you want from a list (that list even includes rare characters!) But watch out; you can permanetly destroy your tama if you don't do it properly.

Here are step by step instructions on how to debug (I've never done it before, although I know how).

1) Go to the back of your tama and unscrew the big screw

2) Take the back off and the battery out

3) Get a smaller screwdriver and unscrew the four little screws

4) This is where it gets tricky. Do you see the two little semicircles that sit right below the word debug? Good. Now take a dull pencil and rub the semicircles together in a horizontal motion. DO NOT press too hard!!

5) Blow the graphite from the pencil out of the debug circles (Try not to touch them)

6) Fold the back of the tama back over and put the four little screws back in

7) Put the battery back in

8) At this point, it should beep. If it doesn't, you either had the sound off or it didn't work (and may have even damaged your tama). If it has pictures on the screen, it's working (and if it didn't beep, you have the sound off or it's broken). Now put the back on and screw in the big screw

9) Flip through the characters with button A until you find one you want. Then press button B to select.

I hope I helped with anu debugging confusion.

Personly i Have gotton mad since i didn't get the character i wanted one time but it is the persons choice if they wanna debug, reset & try again or just live with it

but i totaly agree with adopting ur chracters but ..

wouldn't it sorta get a bit boring knowing what character u get all the time?

i think it would be a good idea but maybe it culd be like evry 2nd or 3rd generation?

If a person was really desperate to get the tama they wanted, they could always...debug their tama, right?
Personally I believe not knowing what tama you'll get is half the fun of it.
Uh, what left is there 4 me 2 say? that is exactly it.

if you debbug your tama there is a chance you could brack it

personally i think its more fun to guess what tama your gonna get

egzactly what mq said

yeah true but I disagree and agree I, I agree because you can always tinker or debug it, but yet I disagree because one it would be slightly boring picking your favorite tamagotchi like a Kupatchi or the smart tama. Mametchi

Becuase it would get boring having to pick each stage of which you want it to be.

I find it awesome when you don't do anything relax and play with your tamgotchi its tripple the fun of having to pick what your tamagotchi is going to be for each stage or just the adult stage. you might not think so, but its really cool to see what its going to be don't you?

why would u want a specific character? Tamas are cute parenting skill tests. THe kind of tama u get reflects your car for a pet. (and if u r the kind of person who has never gotten past toddler stage-don't become a parent :( )

Yes, you CAN always debug your tama, But that takes the fun out of it and your tama might break.

You can debug your Tamagotchi. Then you'll be able to choose whatever Tamagotchi you want.

You are right you should be able to adopt if you like. It won't be as fun but if you really feel this way you should know someone agrees.

I think that if your gonna kill the Tamagotchi just because it's not the kind you want you shouldn't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back