should you pause ur tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should you pause a tama

• of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• only sometimes

• always

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No - it interferes with your tamagotchi's growth - etc. The pause button is only used for certain situations. I prefer turning the sound off at night, and have your tamagotchi sleep peacefully un-paused.
yep. B) do NOT pause it when it sleeps:it really slows things down!! also, if ur aloud to, bring it 2 school 2 check on it every once and a while! :p

Never pause. If you're going to school, set it to the time when it goes to bed and it will sleep all day while you're at school or work. And why wouldn't you be able to take it with you somewhere (besides school)? It's so small and it can fit in your pocket or purse or whatever you might have. I suggest never pausing.

-C.M.

i think it's ok to pause if it's an adult. im pausing mine for a while because I need to raise a mate for it so i don't need to rely on the match- maker

Meh. I pause mine whenever I'm going to be away for more than an hour, because I can't be bothered to reset the time. Baby tamas need lots of care, and will sicken and die pretty quickly if you're not on top of things. Adults can go longer, as other people have said.

Can someone please explain to me how pausing a tamagotchi drains the battery? Whether your tama is awake, asleep, or paused, the clock runs constantly, so aren't the batteries experiencing a drain no matter what state your tamas are in?

As for pausing causing the growth of tamas, I can't say that's been my experience. I might pause for an hour or so, but when I unpause, I play with my tamas so that they get the skill points they need. As a result, my tamas generally reach full growth by age 4.

i think it's ok to pause if it's an adult. im pausing mine for a while because I need to raise a mate for it so i don't need to rely on the match- maker
You can just refuse the matchmaker. But that is a good reason to pause.

-C.M.

It doesn't really matter for your tama, because pausing the tamagotchi just means you're pausing the growth, and Bandai has made it in such a way that pausing it won't affect it's growth. Pausing is sometimes necessary like if you have to go to school/work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't really matter for your tama, because pausing the tamagotchi just means you're pausing the growth, and Bandai has made it in such a way that pausing it won't affect it's growth. Pausing is sometimes necessary like if you have to go to school/work.
If you have to go to school or work, you can just let it sleep all day while you're at work.

-C.M.

you SHOULD NOT pause you tama bc you miss alot, for example, mine was suposed to turn into a toddler in an hour, but i was scared of flashing it (i was in school) especially with lunch aids around, so i paused it! by teh time it turned into an adult it was 6:00! and i unpaused it around three! it was supposed to turn into a toddler around 1:00! unbelivable! DO NOT PAUSE! SAVE YOUR TAMA TIME! ;)

jUst so you guys know, i am going to make my avatar whatevr kind my tamagotchi is at the time! for example, right now it is a mimitchi! thats why my avatar is a mimitchi! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont think you should pause ur tama, because it effects u tamas growth...but it is better than ur tama dying :p :D

Changing the time just for the sake of that? Isn't it easier if you just paused your tamagotchi?
Sure, it's easier, but just letting is sleep doesn't effect it's growth. My tamas have been on pause for like ever so they won't grow. If I wanted just to play with them for an hour or so everyday but still have the same growth rate as if I never paused them, I'd just make it sleep all day.

It's really your choice. If you want to be in every step of your tamas life but you can't keep it on all the time, just pause it.

once i paused my friends tama for a week and it had a baby with it and the baby didnt leave for two weeks!!!EEEEEeeekk!! :lol:

:lol: should i pause my tamagotchi because i want it to grow but i also want it to be healthy please tell me :D :D :D
HEY JUST SET THE TIME TO 10 PM WHEN YOUR BUZAYY

I pause my tamagotchi when i have to go to work. The only exception is when im supervising coz then there is no one to tell me off for having it with me. Coz i work on registers my meal breaks arent very frequent so i can never tell when i am going to have one so i pause it and then unpause during my breaks

Never pause. If you're going to school, set it to the time when it goes to bed and it will sleep all day while you're at school or work. And why wouldn't you be able to take it with you somewhere (besides school)? It's so small and it can fit in your pocket or purse or whatever you might have. I suggest never pausing.
-C.M.
-because i got in trouble for bringing it 2 school 1 time!!! :lol:

an-e way, hope this topic helps u!! :D

I pause it when i go to school or cant be with it. but i made the mistake of ptting it on pause even when i would be eating dinner! So i would foreget about it! I have had the same tamagotchi since april, but because i put it on pause so much, its only 4! :lol:

no you shouldn't pause you're tama if you can help it if you can get back to its really soon sure but if your gonna be away for a while then just reset the time to whenever your tama goes to bed and let it sleep thwen when your back you can wake it up again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back