Shoutouts for People's Birthdayyysss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few birthdays in my life right now. First in on Friday, one of my mates. My grandma's on Sunday and my mums on Tuesday next week.

It's mine todaaaay (Y)

Happy Birthday to me.

Hahah.

And happy birthday to anybody whose birthday is coming up soon, or whose I have somehow missed.

ILY TT, all of you deserve the best birthdays evaaaaar!

KSENIA. I KNEW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY BUT I HAD NO TIME TO MAKE ANYTHING. ):

Happy Birthday. I hope it's ah-may-zing! You really deserve a great birthday. I love you so so much! You're a teenager! :'D

Happy 6th birthday to TamaTalk and a very happy birthday to one of my oldest friends (known each other since early in high school), who turns 22 today! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday, TamaMum! TT says you're two. XD

Haha, but I hope you have a good day. You're a great guide and we all should look up to you. =D Here's to another year. *cheers*

Its my Birthday on 6-18!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I get to go to Seneca Rocks in West Virginia on Saturday! The owner is Yocum.

Here Is My Plan

__My Plan!______________________

I go up on Saturday and get a log cabin.

On Sunday I go to Yocum's Stables.

And I rent a few horses and ride up the trail!!!!!! :D :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :angry: :ph34r: :blink:

TamaMum edit: this topic was merged with "Shoutouts for People's Birthdays thread"

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KRISTIN! (very late.. Im sorry)

hope it was a good one <_<

and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT!

and happy birthday to anyone else out there whose birthday is today :unsure:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back