Shower

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama65

Reaction score
How to make a shower box

U will need:

A see through plastic box or contanor with lid big enoth for your tama.

Foam paper

Plastic bag

Glue

scissers.

blue tac

Insructions:

Cut the foam paper so it will fit at the bottom of the box. Cut the plastic bag so its 2cm bigger than the foam. cover the foam with the plastic bag and glue it down. Put the plastic coversd foam at the bottom of the box and put you tama inside and put the lid on. cover the rim with blue tac.tada now u can take yr tama in the shower.

*tested*

How to make a shower box
U will need:

A see through plastic box or container with lid big enough for your tama.

Foam paper

Plastic bag

Glue

scissors

blue tac

Insructions:

Cut the foam paper so it will fit at the bottom of the box. Cut the plastic bag so its 2cm bigger than the foam. cover the foam with the plastic bag and glue it down. Put the plastic covered foam at the bottom of the box and put you tama inside and put the lid on. cover the rim with blue tac.tada now u can take your tama in the shower.

*tested*
Sounds like a good idea, but I myself, wouldn't try it.

I don't want to risk my tamagotchi getting wet.

and plus, I'm not in the shower long enough to play with or take care of my tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried that experiment. I must have made it wrong somehow as slowly, the box began to fill up with shower water. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you know what you are doing, because as GlamorousRock said 'It's not worth risking getting your tamagotchi wet!' You could try doing it with a metal case that goes all the way around it and has a hole only at the very top. Still quite a risky thing to try. I don't know, what do you think?

Back