Showing off.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
https://freya0694.deviantart.com/art/Hinata-W-I-P-118232565

I just wanted to show you guys this. I think I'm finally improving! The face could use some work I think though.

Sorry to you guys I never got to drawing/finishing your requests. :( '' I've been getting on and off artblocks. Not fun.

But now that I'm feeling up to it, any more requests out there? If so, do you want me to color using that style or my regular one with lines and flat colors?

Edit: TamaMum

Please send requests to meowbark by PM if they contain personal photos.

Don't post pics of yourself in this thread? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Could you attempt to draw me?

I'm sorry if I'm too hard to draw, but yeah... Also, I don't care what style you color, you can choose.

Please don't post photos of yourself on this forum (it's open to view by anyone browsing in the world). Use the PM system to send mb a request? Thanks.

Wow, that's.. gorgeous. Like, the shading and everything.

I could only ever wish for artistic talent. Really, I kinda suck. xD

As for requests, wanna have a go at drawing me?

I found some easy ones, where my face isn't showing. Take your pick.

[links to personal photos removed]

Please don't post photos of yourself on this forum (it's open to view by anyone browsing in the world). Use the PM system to send mb a request? Thanks.

I can do those both! I'll start on them this week as soon as I finish the Hinata one and one another!

I suck at computer and anime drawings. Realistic ones are the non-fail ones for me.

I also have some good pictures of me at the Eiffel Tower, and I wondered that when I get the pictures uploaded, if you could draw me and the tower...please? n_n

I suck at computer and anime drawings. Realistic ones are the non-fail ones for me.
I also have some good pictures of me at the Eiffel Tower, and I wondered that when I get the pictures uploaded, if you could draw me and the tower...please? n_n
I don't mind, need practice in backgrounds myself.

It looks good and you are improving. (Wish I could say the same for myself.) And artist blocks are horrible things. DX

I find it looks a bit awkward in a few places but I won't be picky.

And actually I think that tablet drawing and drawing in pencil are a bit different. Lines turn out a bit different on the computer and stuff. It's great that you can use a tablet, but don't forget to draw with a pencil once in a while. ;D

I can't draw. Well. I can but not well. I'm a crayon and glitter glue artist. Although I drew a decent face/ body the other day. I'll take a pic and upload it later.

It looks good and you are improving. (Wish I could say the same for myself.) And artist blocks are horrible things. DXI find it looks a bit awkward in a few places but I won't be picky.

And actually I think that tablet drawing and drawing in pencil are a bit different. Lines turn out a bit different on the computer and stuff. It's great that you can use a tablet, but don't forget to draw with a pencil once in a while. ;D
Yup. With a tablet, its easy to undo mistakes.

With pencil, you gotta learn absolutely loads of Shading techniques, with light balance and stuff like that.

Yup. With a tablet, its easy to undo mistakes.With pencil, you gotta learn absolutely loads of Shading techniques, with light balance and stuff like that.
I could do something similar to that Hinata picture on paper, just not colored. I don't paint. And watercolors suck.

Shading is actually pretty easy.

Thats amazing! Your must be very good at other anime drawings, meowbark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back