Shugo Chara!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My favorite anime (other than Lucky Star and School Rumble) is Shugo Chara! It's so cute!

It's about a girl named Amu Hinamori who has to act all cool and aloof on the outside, but is really an ordinary girl on the inside. One day she wishes that she could show her true self, and thats when her 3 Shugo Chara eggs are born!

Then you follow the adventures of Amu as she joins the Seiyo Guardians and must fight the mysterious Easter Corporation. In the midst of all this, the two rivals are searching for the 'Embryo', an egg that can grant any wish. Ikuto, a (HOT) cat-boy who is somehow connected to easter, is trying to find the Embryo as well.

Anyways, what do you think about Shugo Chara? :D

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I like the Manga better. Easier to follow. I read the first 3 volumes then watched the anime. I didn't like how out of order it was x_o[/SIZE]

I haven't read the manga yet, but I plan to.

The episodes don't come out fast enough~D:

Amu x Tadase for the win~

I want Ikuto for myself ^w^;

I haven't read the manga yet, but I plan to.The episodes don't come out fast enough~D:

Amu x Tadase for the win~

I want Ikuto for myself ^w^;
Yeah, you should read the manga! It's really good, and only has teeny-weeny differences from the anime. ^_^

I want Amu x Tadase too...they just look so good together!

Ikuto, RAWR! xD

Love,

CB

I'm just starting on the manga. I'm only on the first volume, though.

So far it looks pretty good. I like the drawing style, and such, and the speech and such are a bit different as well.

Amu is adorable @-@

Latest posts

Back