Siblings T_T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Do you have 'em? Do you love 'em? Do you hate 'em?

I for one, hates my younger Sister at times. Like a few days ago...I was washing my hands, and she walked up and slapped me. I threw a bar of soap at her head in return, and I got my Keyboard taken away. (I know, real mature of me X_X)

It makes me mad, because she is younger, she gets away with so much more)

I'm the youngest in the family, so I get away with alot. Hehe.

But no, I love my sibbling(s). I never met my brother but I heard he is alot like me. I love my sister and I couldn't imagine doing anything else. She's smart and funny and she buys me things. (Hehe.) I love spending time with her.

I have 2 little sisters and one little bro. They are annoying but I love them. :D I also have an older brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate is such a strong word, My dad says when you say hate its like ripping someone's heart out.

Anyway, I do get into fights with my bro's sometimes, but there uberly nice and I love them.

Do you have 'em? Do you love 'em? Do you hate 'em?
I for one, hates my younger Sister at times. Like a few days ago...I was washing my hands, and she walked up and slapped me. I threw a bar of soap at her head in return, and I got my Keyboard taken away. (I know, real mature of me X_X)

It makes me mad, because she is younger, she gets away with so much more)
Argh, I know what you mean. My little sister is a competitive gymnast who does this freaky hardcore workouts for like 12 hours a week, and when she punches me in the stomach, it's like having a 20-year-old man punch you in the stomach. Then my mom yells at me for crying and took away my Ipod

Same!My brother is annoying, but I love him!

Espiecally at this point in my life.

mametchi :D
Haha, yeah. See, my brother is one of those short tempered people and I've been very moody lately so we haven't been getting along very much. xp

I have a twin sister. She is awesome!! We are really alike, but that tends to cause problems as well. I love her to death. I couldn't live without her!!! We're really close, and that's a really good thing, but we both have short tempers, which isn't so good. We have a tendency to get irritated with each other really easily. But yeah, I still love her more than anything. We're the only kids in our family (besides our new stepbrother who is our age, but he's only been our stepbrother for 2 months) so we're used to only having each other. I call her gemelita a lot, which is kinda an endearing term in spanish for twin (any spanish-speakers--if that's wrong please let me know!) I LOVE MY SISTER!!

Well I don't hate my brothers, but sometimes I can really dislike them :D

I have 3 younger brothers (yes, I'm the only girl in the family :p ) and they get away with lots of stuff. But I suppose I am older and more mature, so they expect more from me :D

My brothers kick me, assault me, fight, spread rumours about me and really nasty things like that. Yep, and the oldest of them is only 12 today ;)

I got one older sister who's 10 and a half years older than me. We don't talk much anymore. It's one of those situations where she could put fourth a lot more effort if she really wanted to maintain a sibling relationship so meh. It's all good :p

I'm the youngest of only two children, but my sister doesn't always.. Act her age.

She has a few problems, not big, but sometimes doesn't really realize how annoying she can be. xD

Most of the time, I end up cooking for her because she won't stop whining until she gets angry with me.

She'll do things just to get on my nerves, knowing it bugs me. Like, follow me around the house, including into my room and just sit down.. And refuse to leave for a while until I'm to the point of yelling at her.

She's two years older, three grades higher than me, but she still gets on my nerves like a younger sibling would. But I guess that's just how she is, so I just get used to it.

I still love her, but she can be a pain sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back