Sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmydee

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v3 is getting really hungry and unhappy and sick really easy....i take good care of it, but it won't stop! :ph34r: Please help!

Do you go to the first aid kit when it's sick if so look at your tamagochi's hunger and happieness it's the first icon if both hunger and happieness meaters are empty go to the second icon give it food 4 times and snacks 4 times or maby you're feeding it too much play games to lower your tamagochi's wheight. :furawatchi: :unsure: <_< :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well, try and keep it fit. play games, feed it, buy it toys. everything like that all counts

My tamagotchi v3 is getting really hungry and unhappy and sick really easy....i take good care of it, but it won't stop! :( Please help!
If you fed it alot of snacks and don't exersize it,

it will get sick. Also if you leave the hearts

at 0 for awhile. If you don't tend it right away, it can

die. Also it could be a glitch. Try reseting.

[SIZE=14pt]Look after it as it were a child![/SIZE] :ph34r:

well this topic should be in what happend to my tamagotchi but i agree with tama22

Make sure you turn off the lights when it goes to sleep! :angry: Leaving the lights on has proven to make your tama get sick!

You have to give it more stuff and friends that might work if it won't I am sorry

:p ;)

My tamagotchi v3 is getting really hungry and unhappy and sick really easy....i take good care of it, but it won't stop! :D Please help!
maby it is becuz it is a baby?

or it old or u feed him to mush or u have a bug.

i know how u fell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back