sickness talk/complain about illness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ink-ray

Reaction score
i have a soar throat and it hurts/its not strep throat.

one of my friends friends has the bird fllu!!!omg

Last edited by a moderator:
And your point is.....can we get a mod. to close this retarded topic??!?!?!

I'm not scared of bird flu, it's just a ton of hype. In simpler terms: WASTE OF TIME!

wel exxxxxuuuuuse me.there one other topic like this wwhy dont you bug them.if you dont like something shut up you dont need to be mean,dont mess with me agin. :)

ppl related to you:mean

I'm sick today, unfortunately.

I keep getting this crushing feeling just under my chest and it makes it hard to breathe... And no, It's not my period.

This morning I woke up with a fever and felt really sick and I went back to bed at about 11:30 and got up again just past lunch.

I hate being sick :(

I've been sick with bronchitis for about a month, I have pink eye in both eyes and I have a sore throat >.<

Being sick = suck.

As for your 'friend with bird flu', I seriously doubt that.

"Bird Flu?" To tell you the truth everyone, it IS possible.

I hope your friend starts to feel better soon.

I got the Christmas Stomach flu for 3 days, with a fever.

After that, a VERY bad miagrane that made me throw up.

I haven't gotten sick in around 4 years, so it was NOT fun. :angry:

I just want to remind everyone to say nice on TT.

-Rachel

Let's see...

Well my worst sickness was having the stomach flu DURING SCHOOL. I had to go to the bathroom really bad and I had a lot of gas (blech) I had to stand it the WHOLE 6 hours of school! I went to the nurse at 1:05 and the nurse said I have a fever, a mild fever is a sign of stomach flu and vomiting. I felt like I was going to barf. the day was REALLY slow. But when I told my brother about my symtoms he said i had stomach flu. :blink:

P.S. This was 2 months ago. Or 1.

aww i hope everyone feels better :blink: and two months ago i had stomach virus it was awfull i was throwing up and i had diareah real gross sorry to gross you out >.< i rarelly get sick though

I was feeling rotton on Xmas morning, Its nasty when you feel ill on a speicial day, I managed to gollop down some Xmas lunch though! ^.^

I was sick on and off all week! Nasty... :(

lol whats up with everyone getting sick christmas Aka my birthday lol and i only get sick like two to three times a year o_O im lucky eh?

lazy bug? whats that im a little slow tonight lol
The only thing wrong with me right now is just being lazy- not wanting to do anything but sit here. Lol. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back