Siggy avatar things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Mimigotchi it's still great the way you made it even without her bow. Umm, I'll just say thanks to you and Ichigotchi_and_Maidtchi ahead of time. B)

P.S. I love the new pets! :( Which one to choose? :mellow:

Okay Kally I e-mailed it to you. Hope you like it!
Like it? I LOVE it! Thank you sooooooooo much; BOTH of you!

BTW: Love the long-haired cat- reminds me of my kitty... She's Ragdoll/Norwegian Forest Cat mix, and all she really does is sleep all day! :( Guess her name... If you guessed Kally Gray you are so totally right! TeeHee, I love my kitty!

BTW: Love the long-haired cat- reminds me of my kitty... She's Ragdoll/Norwegian Forest Cat mix, and all she really does is sleep all day!  Guess her name... If you guessed Kally Gray you are so totally right! TeeHee, I love my kitty!
Haha, I have a cat of the same breed(well, actually breeds I guess :) )

Any way, glad you like the avvie! It's Mimi you are thanking for the cat (and like said before, most of the avvie also)

hey kaly, want ur longhaired cat to be an avvie?

petname:

animal:

background color:

background pattern:

other:

just quote and fill out the form!

petname: Kally Gray

animal: sleeping LH cat

background color: Light baby gray+ light baby orange

background pattern: stripes for both colors

other: Hmm, that's good!

Oh and Iam(u don't mind if I call u that do u?) the cat thing is rather ironic huh? Wonder if they are related...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure u can do kallys avvie IAM but if u cant upload it i can do it.

EDIT:i made a new pet!

.........___

......../* *\

........\ V /

......./| () |\ ......... Bird

....../ |__.| \

_____ww____

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it, but I don't know how to upload it... So, can you tell me how to upload it?
P.S. I hope I did ur name right on it.
do u have an account on photobucket or anyother image uploader?

Everyone! Does anyone here know how to make a website? You two could have a siggy pet website! That'd be cool! That way we would be able to show our siggy pets off and other stuff of the sort! I wish I could have at least one of all of them. We all could have one of each, or more if there were a website. Will you gals please make one? Hey, it's just an idea!

do u have an account on photobucket or anyother image uploader?
Nope. Could I send it to you by e-mail, and you put on there? Is that possible?

Everyone! Does anyone here know how to make a website? You two could have a siggy pet website! That'd be cool! That way we would be able to show our siggy pets off and other stuff of the sort! I wish I could have at least one of all of them. We all could have one of each, or more if there were a website. Will you gals please make one? Hey, it's just an idea!
Well, I thought about that last night. It's a good idea, but I at least don't know how to make a website...

Well, I'm going to go introduce myself to others now. I will be back though!

Hi! I'm back! I have to get off computer for a little :) I'll pick-up Kally Gray later then! Be back later----BYE-BYE!!!

Nope. Could I send it to you by e-mail, and you put on there? Is that possible?
1. i cant share my email, so thats a no

2.maybe if u ask u can make an account on photobucket its free

3.if you have a website (piczo, etc) maybe put the picture on there, post a link to ur site and ill save it and post it!

4. if all these fail, then maybe i should make it and say u did but i just posted it.

Ppls! Don't forget about the accessories made by Mimi!

They are as follows:

_______

|______| Food bowl

..__

(__) exersize ball

.......... dirt for rock

(------------) pet bed

Remember, they were NOT made by ME! I am just posting them here because Mimi had them in the original 'doption center and forgot to bring them over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back