*sigh*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this have to do with your tamagotchi...like staying up late or what happned?

Oh... I feel so sorry for you. That happened to me once before, where, I was just doing some homework, and I suddenly became depressed. I didn't feel like doing anything I liked, and I couldn't even play with my tamagotchis!

Does it have something to do with school? Cause' that's what happened to me. It was the whole, "Getting up and doing the same thing at the same times every single day...", you know, school. Just tell me all about it, I'm happy to help you out.

How old are you? It may just be a mood swing; they happen as you grow older. If you don't think that's the case, tell your parents or someone close to you. There is such thing as clinical depression and if you have it, your can be helped. Has there been any events that would result in this depression? Anything at all? Is your circadian rhythm (sleep cycle) off? have you been staying up too late? That can mess with your emotions, among other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: I do not know your opinion on God and religious things, so I am posting what I do.

This isn't supposed to be offensive

When I feel down I remember, why should I be?

I am a kid of the Creator of the universe! And even better, He loves me more than anyone ever could!!!

You are important and remember He is always there.

Deuteronomy 4:29-But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Pray'n for you.

God bless! †

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back