Sighting of cupid?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
I think I had a sighting of cupid!! Well, sorta. Please take me seriously I know what I saw! I was walking down my hallway when I saw something small and sticklike, an arrow, passby me. It hit the closet and it nearly hit me but it came out of nowhere. I saw it was like, pinkish and glowing and then it disapeared. IT CAME from nowhere, it was pink and glowing, it was as big as a spacebar. It happened so quickly. And trust me, I know what I saw.

If you don't believe me, then fine, don't take me seriously. Just don't say bad things about my sighting.

PS Something that supports my sighting is that I have this major crush, almost love, for this guy and I'm gonna ask him to go to the Valentines Day Dance with me. And I'm pretty sure he'll say yes.

Wow, that's exciting. :huh:

Were you at your house, or at school?

I hope that special guy says yes. ;)

If that happened to me it would be awsome!!! Except I would be kind of freaked. Yeah that is something you will never forget.

Got that right.

I keep looking at the spot that it happened. The arrow came from nowhere but like, it came from nowhere from my bro's room. Creepish.

I can't prove that it did or didn't happen but I wouldn't make any assumptions about your crush and get your hopes up over this.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow is all I can say. I belive you, I wish something like thatw ould happpen to me!!!

You shouldv'e caught him maybe he'd give you a pot of gold! LOL

Thats really sweet I wish Cupid came to my house

I think I had a sighting of cupid!! Well, sorta. Please take me seriously I know what I saw! I was walking down my hallway when I saw something small and sticklike, an arrow, passby me. It hit the closet and it nearly hit me but it came out of nowhere. I saw it was like, pinkish and glowing and then it disapeared. IT CAME from nowhere, it was pink and glowing, it was as big as a spacebar. It happened so quickly. And trust me, I know what I saw.
If you don't believe me, then fine, don't take me seriously. Just don't say bad things about my sighting.

PS Something that supports my sighting is that I have this major crush, almost love, for this guy and I'm gonna ask him to go to the Valentines Day Dance with me. And I'm pretty sure he'll say yes.
I think your brave

I would have found the nearest thig and started bashing it XD

Wow... If that was me I would've been screaming and crying :huh:

Good luck with your crush!

Well, and don't take any offense from this, but I don't entirely believe that.

Fault #1; If you already have a crush, why would 'Cupid' aim his arrow at you? Aren't his arrows supposed to make people fall in love?

Fault #2; What happened to the arrow? It couldn't have just disappeared into thin air.

Fault #3; You'd expect Cupid to aim again if he missed.

Fault #4; It happened 'so quickly', and yet you can accurately describe it in size, shape, and color?

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds outstanding! *Eyes sparkle*

I hope everything works out. ^_~

Sorry is I sound rude but I think you imagined it. ^_^ I see things that arent really there all the time.
Same here. Except I hear stuff, like people laughing in another room. Hahaha, should I be on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back