Signature/Avatar request thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberry_dude

Reaction score
I made this thread because alot of the forums I go on have these kinds of threads, theyre very useful and fun and most of the time you get really good signatures and avatrs or sets (signatures and avatars that match, sorry, had to explain that XD) So if youre bored, and know how to make a decent signature, please help the lil people who need one!

(This isnt an adoption center, strawberry! *kicks self*)

I really dont know where this would go because I havent been on in three years...

So..

Yeah. >_>

hmm....Can you make a Darkrai wearing an Ipod that is animated?

Last edited by a moderator:
could you make me an avatar that has mew ichigo on it?here is the link to the pic on it:mew ichigo.then upload the avatar on avatarmagic.com once saving it onto your computer.then after a while it might show up on there.then click on the blogs page thing once you put the cursor on the pic.then once you have gone there click "personalise this avatar"i think.then type in cute yet feirce

could you make me an avatar that has mew ichigo on it?here is the link to the pic on it:mew ichigo.then upload the avatar on avatarmagic.com once saving it onto your computer.then after a while it might show up on there.then click on the blogs page thing once you put the cursor on the pic.then once you have gone there click "personalise this avatar"i think.then type in cute yet feirce

can u make a girl wearing an i-pod saying i tune u out and make it animated??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back