Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: It's my second account name. I don't mind it that much, but my brothers say it makes me sound like a hooker.

Avvie: Shigure from Fruits Basket. I love Fruits Basket A LOT. My favorite character is Kyo, but this avvie was too cute to turn down.

Siggy: Lyrics from "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City. I quite love the way it looks even though it doesn't match my avvie that much.

I came on this account just to see what av/sig I was using. xD

My avvie is Hello Kitty, because Hello Kitty pwns all.

And my siggy informs the public that I be GG96.

My username comes from a sort of inside joke. Um, on deviantART, there are people who make accounts with plz at the end. Like, probably the most popular one is imhappyplz. So me and my friend were talking about how silly it was, so then I started making all kinds of accounts with the name "nickiplz" My Yahoo, my AIM, my Myspace URL, etc. And yeah. My name is Nicki, and I make fun of the plz accounts on dA. NickiPLZ. xD

Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar: It's Brendon and Jon. Panic! At The Disco split, so Brendon and Spencer play bin their own band and Ryan and Jon play in their own. They both look so cute, and seeing the two together in a picture makes me go all "Awwwwwwh. D:"

Signature: Lyrics to the song 'From Now On We Are Enemies' by Fall Out Boy. It' ssuch an amazing song, and the lyrics are great.

Username: I hated the username I made when I was like, eight years old. (I used to be wildcat_gal_101) I was listening to the album by Taking Back Sunday called 'Louder Now' so I just called it that. xD

username: just a name i came up with while playing tamagotchi corner shop.

avatar: konata face i made in ms paint with just text.

Avatar: I'm searching some cute icons on Photobucket then I saw this cute little fella.

Signature: Its a song called Fireflies by Owl City. Actually, I'm suppose to put the I'd lie to make myself thingyy part only but I put the first part too.

Username: Its a song too by Pussycat Dolls. I don't like this song so much but I love the title and yeah, I use Painted Windows as my username.

I haven't changed mine for... A really long time o.o

Signature: Lyrics from 'Mean' by P!nk. The colours match my avatar.

Aaaand, username: I don't actually remember why I chose it. I was 11 when I joined. I'd kinda like a new one, but I just can't stick to a new account (I've made a few).

Okay,

Avatar: I was looking on avatarmagic and I saw this avatar and I was just like "Oh, I'm random! I'll use that!"

Signature: Illustrates my randomness. I thought of the things randomly. there's also a link advertising my tamagotchi log.

Username: It's random. It's all I could think of. I think it sounds childish. I'm thinking of making a new account. PM me saying whether I should xD

EDIT: Forgot about the link.

Username; I was an idiot.

Signature; Can't wait for Stack Is The New Black :)

Username: My raver name from '03. Given to me by a friend.

Avatar: Found on Livejournal back in '05 XD A doll crying blood. It took me a year to realize it moves <.<;

Signature: Pretty much speaks for itself.

My username... Uhh, I used to be a huge Familitchi fan when I got one, but soon got bored about it... So that's why it's FamiFan, and 95... Well, I was born in -95. :3

Avvie, well... :3 I made it, it has a cute Mametchi in it that says "Arigato" (japanese for "Thank you")

And finally signature... :DD Click the link and you'll know what I mean by "Does it tell you the truth?"...

Username: Uncreative catdog thing I thought of when I was like, 11, and still use on many forums.

Avvie: AMERICA

Siggie: My email

At SK; Your avatar was actually cropped and animated from some deviation on DeviantART, I have it in my favs somewhere.

Avatar: Kermit the frog amuses me, and that avvie is epic win.

Signature: From the Song, Down by Jay Sean. And I love Ginny.

Username: I dunno. Cause I like to dream? No. TK thought of it.

Username: You'd think this was my original noobie login, but it in fact is not. I made it a couple months after I originally joined, and at the time, I was still obsessed with Pokemon, and Mew was my favourite. xD The ~*~ thing was pretty random. I can't think of any other names at the time, and I don't want to have to import everything from this account and then tell everyone who it is. So. .-.

Avatar: A random picture of a noose. It seemed fitting enough to the song I matched it up with, Camisado by Panic! At The Disco. It was cropped, gray-scaled, hugh'd, colour faded, brightness increased, contrast increased, then the text was added, all done by Moi.

Signature: Lyrics from the song Camisado to match the avvie. xP

~Mew

Username; I've established that it was my dad's idea :3

Avatar; Eee, Reborn! is awesome. <3

Signature; Lyrics to Dance with the Devil.

[SIZE=8pt]Username;;[/SIZE]

On this petsite, Anatheria, one of the pets looked like a faerie. I was trying to think of a name for my soon-to-be pet and came up with this.

It's pretty much an anagram of "fairy".

Also: my online name Faye means faerie.

Honestly, the Faye thing and the anagram were not planned at all. Complete coincidence.

I found it on glitter-graphics.com.

I like music, so yeah.

Signature;;

It's some lyrics from one of my favourite songs by my favourite band.

"Machines" by Kiss Kiss.

Username: Uncreative catdog thing I thought of when I was like, 11, and still use on many forums. Avvie: AMERICA

Siggie: My email

At SK; Your avatar was actually cropped and animated from some deviation on DeviantART, I have it in my favs somewhere.
XD I didn't know that. I found it on Livejournal as someone's icon.

Username: Have a guess.

Avatar: It is a flair from the flairs app on Facebook. It is the circular illusion thing from 'The Resistance', Muse's latest album, and a good one at that.

Signature: Days until shix so I can remember them. There is this thing the opposite to mine, something like '90% of teenagerz wood die if myspace had a server crash lolz' so I took the pi** out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back